Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone had luck with teas?

Has anyone had luck with teas?
July 23 2008 at 7:35 PM wanttobecurvey (Login wanttobecurvey)
Does anyone have any combs that seem to work?
For example soy milk and some kind of food. Or tea and some kind of food. Has anyone had any luck with say fennel tea etc. There is a tea store by me that has a bunch of fresh including herbal teas that you put in the strainer and brew in your cup.

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
Re: Has anyone had luck with teas?
July 24 2008, 12:15 AM

Yes, Fullness had success with green papaya tea and a high protein diet.

wanttobecurvey
(Login wanttobecurvey)
Has anyone had any luck with teas?
July 28 2008, 1:05 PM

Thanks for that info on the green papaya tea and high protein.
That sounds interesting. I really want to give something a try again.
And with the issues I am having with fibroids right now (my period has not stopped for
a couple of months) I am worried it is from the creme I was using so I have stopped that.
I drink soy milk but I am worried that that may be making it worse. For fibroids a high protein diet is recommended so that would be good for me-and I would think green papaya can do no harm.
I wonder where I can purchase this tea-perhaps at vitamin store that sells herbs etc.

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
July 29 2008, 4:59 AM

The tea is her own homemade version of a papaya drink that's popular in Taiwan. I drink something similar. The green papaya comes from royal tropic, the goji berries and the rosehips from my local health food store and the instant tea from amazon. Hope that helps!

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS
August 3 2008, 7:22 AM

Teas are not essentially different from taking herbs in other ways - it's just a different method of delivery (useful if you don't like taking pills).

Desere
(Login Desere)
Teas work wonders for Breast Gains
August 3 2008, 10:01 PM

I can attest to having very succesful resultin breasts size due to taking teas.I have taken teas that are made up of Fennel seed ,Fenugreek seed ,and Saw Palmetto.I am also a male that has just outgrown a 42B bra.

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
August 3 2008, 11:05 PM

Blahh, saw palmetto in tea form?! I can just imagine the taste. How many times a day did you drink the teas and did you just use whole powder or open up the capsules? I'm interested to know.

may
(no login)
August 5 2008, 6:12 AM

you can use a coffee maker, i don't drink coffee so i use mine to brew tea, you just use herbs instead of coffee grounds

NBE Herbal Teas
October 6 2007 at 9:12 PM CuteLittleBunnie (Login CuteLittleBunnie)
Ok, so I am drinking this fenugreek seed herbal tea from Mother's Market and I really like it. It's good for me and since I have been drinking it it seems that my bras are becoming tighter. So, my question is what other NBE herbal teas are out there that I could drink for this? I didn't see this question asked already on here so I thought I would post it. I hope to get some other varieties I can drink, thanks so much!

sandy
(Login sandy111)
Re: NBE Herbal Teas
October 6 2007, 10:31 PM

Hi,

Eve drank herbal teas. Not fenugreek, but several others.

Sarah
(no login)
October 10 2007, 7:18 AM

Where do you get this herbal tea? I live in Singapore, so I don't think I can get it. Is there any way I can make it myself with Fenugreek powder? Other than drinking this tea, what else have you been doing to make your bra tigher? Thanks.

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
October 13 2007, 2:19 AM

I believe that you could probably make your own fenugreek seed tea. It just has a maple flavor to it. I am not so sure where you can get it in singapore. I get mine from a health food store. Maybe you could search online and find it that way. Oh, I have been doing the massages that tiger lily has posted in her personal program page. 32 A and I can wear some B's with padding. will keep you posted and if I see even better results I will post a program.

Sarah
(no login)
October 13 2007, 6:34 PM

I bought a big bottle of fenugreek powder. How do I make it into tea to drink? What's the dosage? Thanks.

bonnette
(Login bonnette)
October 14 2007, 5:56 PM

Sarah,

i do teas as well, fennel with fenugreek. i do it with fenugreek whole seeds and fennel teabags. one cup takes 1 teaspoonful fenugreek and two fennels. in the evening i boil it a bit then drink after some time. and i boil it once more the same stuff in the morning but adding two more fennelbags. So thus it's stonger in the evening before bed and massage and lighter in the morning. actually not sure if it's enough or too much but i can assure You i smell like fenugreek which is not nice at all. And i do have pains once in a while. anyway if You have the powder i think it takes a bit less. Hope it was of help.

Bonnette

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon