Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Clear massage explanation?

Clear massage explanation?
April 19 2009 at 4:04 PM roakie (Login roakie)
Does anyone have a clear explanation of how to do a thorough breast massage for NBE?

I looked at all the massages and the only one that seems to be for growth is Pansyclub's. I can follow the pictures but have no idea what the writing says. It takes me about five minutes. Others say they are massaging for about 20 minutes so I must be missing some essential "moves" that might spark some growth.

I can't, for the life of me, figure out what Fengshui has posted on her program page. I don't understand the little boxes with various diagrams next to the U for the boob!

I did read double-ace's massage method as well.

Anyone? I would love to print something out so I can follow the directions until I get the hang of it.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
Re: Clear massage explanation?
April 19 2009, 4:49 PM

The "little boxes" are the "arrow signs" for massage directions which cannot be displayed on this forum, I did attach the link at the end of that post, see this link, look for the forth reply and start from there.

http://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com/for...75&page=14

About pansyclub massage, press (and hold) each pressure point for 5 seconds (that's one time), so it says to do it five times which means for each point, 5 sec X 5 (times)= 25 seconds.

The trick to do the massages is do it firm, so the "chi" can penetrate skin and "unblock" the "blockages", not vigorously.

Hope this helps.Smile

This message has been edited by fengshuiTW on Apr 19, 2009 11:03 PM

roakie
(Login roakie)
April 19 2009, 9:28 PM

Thank you so much! I can understand the posts and explanation better now!

CousinRose
(Login CousinRose)
April 19 2009, 11:18 PM

Hey Roakie,
Are you doing massages at the same time as your are using Brava? I remember reading you shouldn't do it at the same time because you want to keep the tension from Brava as long as you can and massage will release the tension.

roakie
(Login roakie)
April 20 2009, 2:01 AM

I read that also, but I have just started doing a gentle massage in the evening before I put the domes back on. By that time, the tension and fullness is mostly gone and I don't think I am destroying any growth. Also, since massage is designed to remove blockages and stimulate blood flow, I want to use it to help Brava have its best shot.

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
April 21 2009, 4:35 AM

roakie, i explained my massages in my program page and gave further detail because DoubleDD's had questions so check them out and see if you understand them better,

by the way, Fengshui, how long do you hold your massage points? I do the massages you explained and incorporated some of my own and it all takes me about 10 minutes which is fine as I'm growing very well. But I'm playing around with it to see if it might be beneficial to actually hold the pressure points a little longer.

roakie
(Login roakie)
April 21 2009, 8:17 AM

Also - one of the pressure points is apparently right between the nipples. I read somewhere that none of the pressure points are supposed to be on bone. But, that is all I have between my nipples. The sternum is there. I have no fat over that area. Actually, my nipples are even lower than the notch of the sternum since after nursing my children. But I can't imagine we are supposed to press into the skin below the sternal notch. What am I missing in terms of that pressure point?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon