Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage video and article on 'slaps'

breast massage video and a positive article on 'slaps'
August 19 2009 at 9:01 PM holly (Login DancingArianFlame)
http://www.massageden.com/natural-breast-massage.shtml this inspired me because it shows you exactly how to it but, is this the correct way? i've just read something again lol! saying that if you use too many massage techniques you'll get no results and by doing them like... inwards, outwards, side then back down will make them smaller.. so is it like this video? Downwards of the sides then upwards up the cleavage (i think i used to do it this way and actully seen an improvment but, i wanna make sure i'm not wasting my time again. i wanna give people real hope not false hope.

i was planining on changing my program again.. to do this evening and morning (fenugreek before the massage then a handful of lindseed after) then 200 'slaps' on each breasts in the afternoon. (avon firming cream for the slaps) and cocoa butter for the other massages proberly.

-- In the article it said a girl got blamed for giving someone breast cancer by doing 'slaps' on them so scientists did a study on 'slaps' with a few women in 6 months there breasts were bigger and no sign of cancer it was in the independant.

jinxy
(no login)
Re: breast massage video and a positive article on 'slaps'
August 20 2009, 1:11 AM

THATS what they mean by "slaps"?? It was just a bunch of jiggling to me (i almost felt dirty watching that video lol)... thats very different from how I always thought the massages were supposed to be. If this is the way anyone out there has been doing it - and has gotten results please respond!! I would like to use what works as well...

Sandra
(Login SandraDD)
August 20 2009, 3:27 PM

Yea I'm suspicious about this massage too. I usually apply more force.

holly
(Login DancingArianFlame)
August 20 2009, 5:47 PM

yeah, ofcourse you probaly do need to add more force. i was doing it another way and i started it this way last night and it kinda felt right lol! and i noticed they swelled up more after.. but, i also started using cocoa butter rarther than firming cream so.. i always used to go from inside the cleavage up, side then back up... which worked as well this one seems better though, rarther than going down the cleavage then under then side then back up top, apparently its the massage to make your boobs smaller? o.O

holly
(Login DancingArianFlame)
August 20 2009, 6:50 PM

( i dont know if this helped) so i didnt to get a second opinion she tried all 3 methods only for a few seconds on all of them but, she also agreed the third one seemed right as though it would have a very good effect in the long run... i have a good feeling about this one, ill try along with fenugreek caps, slaps, linseeds and hydrolzed collagen and report back Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon