Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] PROOF! - scientific research on breast growth using the mind

(10-01-2016, 10:50 PM)hannah Wrote:  I did this last night before my sleep after I read this, for an injury and I really dont believe in such things normally but I swear this worked for me, My co-worker even made a notion about it....It might have been coincedence but Ill definitely continue doing visualisation..I really made it as real as possible in my mind. Impressive science thanks for this Eve!

To be fair there's untold evidence of the placebo effect etc.. I did a "law of attraction" willing the universe to make mine bigger one night and there was a measurable increase the following morning. It didn't last but prove there's truth to it, it's just harder for those of us with little patience ie Me..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
[archive] PROOF! - scientific research on breast growth using the mind - by admin - 09-01-2016, 03:05 AM
RE: PROOF! - scientific research on breast growth using the mind - by Lotus - 10-01-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: PROOF! - scientific research on breast growth using the mind - by hannah - 10-01-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: PROOF! - scientific research on breast growth using the mind - by EllaC - 11-01-2016, 05:32 AM