Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Green tea

Green tea
July 27 2009 at 8:29 PM Saren (Login saren3)
Hi, I want to start drinking Green tea for the health benefits but am wondering if it's bad for NBE?

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
Re: Green tea
August 3 2009, 10:53 AM

I doubt it. I think green tea has caffeine in, but only a modest amount. I wouldn't worry about it.

Holly
(Login DancingArianFlame)
August 14 2009, 9:23 PM

well, tea and coffee are worse so.. i'd say try it but not too much. have you considered other teas like hops? i'm thinking about drinking green tea too and maybe some herb teas that have been recommending. too much of something is never good including herbs for bigger breasts. so maybe you should cut out all tea, coffer and fizzy drinks and just have the tea. cutting out those three alone should have an affect on you're program.

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
August 15 2009, 12:12 AM

Green tea, red tea, white tea, brown tea, black tea, they're all the exact same tea plant just harvested at different times.

mommcafee
(Login mommcafee)
August 15 2009, 3:23 AM

See, we are all learning (exept wahaika and waxingmoon, they alredy know everything, lol)! I didnt know, so are the "claimed benefits" different at different harvesting times? Or is that just a hoax?

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
August 15 2009, 5:14 PM

Yep, harvesting time and processing differences. The research on green tea shows a lot of good benefits, probably because of the free radical scavenging. I have yet to see anything better than pomegranate for the same usages as green tea. Who knows which is actually better. No caffiene in pomegranate. Pomegranate is also a phytoestrogen.

14AAA
(Login 14AAA)
Tea!
August 19 2009, 11:34 AM

I just happen to have the latest Nature&Health Magazine right here so I'll type out what it says

"Green, black and white tea are made from the same plant, Camellia sinesis: black tea is fermented, green is steamed, white is shade-dried."

I used to hear that Green tea had lots of Vitamin C so I've been drinking heaps of green tea everyday! Maybe I should switch to Pomegranate!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon