Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A Femme Fatale's diary (PM, PC and Volufiline)

Heart 

Hello boobie-lovers,

after carefully reading everything about NBE I came across, I can't wait to start my journey from a small 32/70C cup to a full 32/70E cup.
First I'll make a Milk Thistle cleanse until I get my period (probably mid-month) and then start cycling PM and Progesterone Cream and applying Volufiline cream throughout my whole cycle..

MY MEASUREMENTS (06.01.2015)
Bust: 34inch/86cm
Underbust: 28,5inch/72,5cm
Waist: 27inch/68cm
Hips: 39inch/99cm
Legs: 22inch/56cm

THE PRODUCTS and TECHNIQUES
- Purafem Pueraria Mirifica Capsules
- Source Naturals Progesterone Cream
- Breast Success Cream (Volufiline)
- Calcium + Vitamin D3 Capsules
- Massage + Fat brushing

MY PLAN
Day 1-14
- 2 x 350 mg PM
- 1 x Calcium
- Volufiline
- Massage

Day 15-28
- Progesterone Cream
- Volufiline
- Massage

A big thank you to the contributors to all the helpful threads in this forum - I truly learned a lot and hopefully my plan works in practice. Smile

Best luck to all of you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Best of luck to you! I recently started on a very similar program. PM day 1-15 (with calcium supplement) and PC and FG extract day 15-30, plus massage throughout.

I had gone from a 34a to a loose 34d during the past two years with RC, SP, and FG. Just hoping to get a little more growth with this route.

Keep us updated!

Wow, what a success! Congratulations! Smile

I was thinking about taking FG as well, but I don't want to overwhelm my body with taking so many things from one day to the other and I couldn't find a good FG capsule/extract yet. I'll probably add FG later on.

May I ask when you started to grow and when you saw the biggest difference?

I'll definitely keep you updated!

Thanks! I grew some within the first several months on the FG, RC, & SP capsules. Probably from a loose 34a to a full 34a. Then I decided to switch to PM. I went up to a full b cup on it, but I wasn't smart about it. I figured I could take it all cycle long, like my other estrogenic herbs, and didn't cycle it. Big mistake! While some may be able to do that, I couldn't. I went 3 months without my period and then when I did get it, I thought it wouldn't stop. I ended up anemic.

So after that, I switched back to the original herbs I had been taking, only in extract form, rather than capsules. I had my biggest growth at that point and went from a B cup to a loose d cup pretty rapidly. But I've stalled and didn't want to up my doses anymore.

I decided to go back to PM because of my age. I enjoyed the other benefits of PM and at 40, better skin and hair from PM seem better than slathering on creams to get rid of my dry skin! I'm taking the less is more approach and will be patient this time! I'm just looking for a little extra volume....my breasts are shallow, so just a little more bounce would be nice! Smile

I think you have a good plan, and I wish you the best of luck!

I am frequently puzzled as a lot of women here say they do not have support outside this forum. This is because I know most of you are married or have a bf, and usually live with said boyfriend. I would think you girls would talk with your mate about nbe and hopefully have their support. I know several have said they will not tell them, and I can understand to a certain extent if you feel embarrassed, but when there is results, proof it is working then there should be no reason for embarrassment. Does the forgoing apply to you? I think everybody in a relationship should tell their partner and expect support.

Those are very pretty!! Much luck on your future success!!

That's a big program ! Good luck to you Smile

FF, very nice waist and hips.. Here's to your success! !Smile

@2ndTimeAround
Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm very interested in (and a bit scared about) what kind of benefits (or side effects) I'll have from taking PM.
I'm not keen on gaining weight, but on the other hand great hair and skin AND bigger boobs do sound really good! Wink

@James98
Interesting thoughts!
I'm not feeling embarrassed at all. The reason I joined this forum is that here are so many people, who are very experienced in NBE and I can benefit from it a lot. My friends are not familiar with this topic, but I share my progress and thoughts about NBE with them nevertheless.

@WantAPair, @Vixy and @iaboy
Thank you, best wishes to you all as well! Smile

P.s. I'm on the fourth day of my Milk Thistle cleanse.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon