Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just wondering...

I'd guess only women can answer this, but, I notice how so many of us here are so supportive of the results the others are getting and was just wondering if little girls are as supportive towards their friends and what have you when they first start growing them. I kinda get the feeling it's more like a tit war rather than being supportive.

There's no doubt, that with a very few, it's more envy than anything else..

(06-01-2016, 01:39 AM)iaboy Wrote:  There's no doubt, that with a very few, it's more envy than anything else..

I don't know that you would call it envy, more like bullying or belittling, like, if your tits aren't as big as some other girl's tits, then you're not womanly enough. When I was growing up, it was, "Let's see who has the most pubic hair! Whoever has the most, or starts growing it the earliest is the more manly of the group. It's all bullshit, though, because, I've seen girls that were flat as a pancake until late in their teen when the mones kicked in and she, almost overnight, got DDD cups!! Or, a guy with full pubes by the time he was 11 ended up with either a tiny dick in his 20's or he was shootin' blanks!!

(06-01-2016, 03:30 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(06-01-2016, 01:39 AM)iaboy Wrote:  There's no doubt, that with a very few, it's more envy than anything else..

I don't know that you would call it envy, more like bullying or belittling, like, if your tits aren't as big as some other girl's tits, then you're not womanly enough. When I was growing up, it was, "Let's see who has the most pubic hair! Whoever has the most, or starts growing it the earliest is the more manly of the group. It's all bullshit, though, because, I've seen girls that were flat as a pancake until late in their teen when the mones kicked in and she, almost overnight, got DDD cups!! Or, a guy with full pubes by the time he was 11 ended up with either a tiny dick in his 20's or he was shootin' blanks!!

Maybe it's just your lack of age, I am 61 after all. But I never got into a contest of "longest, or thickest pubes", nor did I ever get into a circle jerk. Maybe it's due to being born/raised and having different set of values than those who were born in the late 60's or 70's beyond??? That and living in the Heart Land. (clue, look at my screen name..)

As far as late bloomers, that is exactly what happened to Dolly Parton. At 22, she described herself as desolate, with no discernible "land" features. And since she was just starting to break into her singing career she decided to get normal sized breast augmentation..... 10 yrs later..... Well, we know that she had BIG land features. It all depends on what, how, or who you accept, now isn't WAP????

(06-01-2016, 05:34 AM)iaboy Wrote:  

Maybe it's just your lack of age, I am 61 after all. But I never got into a contest of "longest, or thickest pubes", nor did I ever get into a circle jerk. Maybe it's due to being born/raised and having different set of values than those who were born in the late 60's or 70's beyond??? That and living in the Heart Land. (clue, look at my screen name..)

As far as late bloomers, that is exactly what happened to Dolly Parton. At 22, she described herself as desolate, with no discernible "land" features. And since she was just starting to break into her singing career she decided to get normal sized breast augmentation..... 10 yrs later..... Well, we know that she had BIG land features. It all depends on what, how, or who you accept, now isn't WAP????
The pube contest was back in the mid `70's, the kid in question was a few years younger than me, I'd guess he was maybe 12. But, the biggest reason he won was because he was a very dark Italian kid!! He reminds me a lot of Prince!! I didn't even have facial hair until I was in my late teens a few years after that! Actually, there WAS no contest, it was just that he decided to show me his and was hoping he could compare his to mine, but I never did that.
If a circle jerk is what I think it is, I never did that, either.

(06-01-2016, 06:49 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  

The pube contest was back in the mid `70's, the kid in question was a few years younger than me, I'd guess he was maybe 12. But, the biggest reason he won was because he was a very dark Italian kid!! He reminds me a lot of Prince!! I didn't even have facial hair until I was in my late teens a few years after that! Actually, there WAS no contest, it was just that he decided to show me his and was hoping he could compare his to mine, but I never did that.
All this talk about pubic hair is a grim reminder of why i shaved mine off,, (and long before this venture)lol,,,, I had long wild pubes that constantly wound up in my zipper,, that only has to happen a few times and you realize you'll do just fine living with the lose. I shaved it consistently for years,,, and then the pubes got the message, they grow very slowly now,lol

(07-01-2016, 01:09 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(06-01-2016, 06:49 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  

All this talk about pubic hair is a grim reminder of why i shaved mine off,, (and long before this venture)lol,,,, I had long wild pubes that constantly wound up in my zipper,, that only has to happen a few times and you realize you'll do just fine living with the lose. I shaved it consistently for years,,, and then the pubes got the message, they grow very slowly now,lol
I've had more than pubes in the zipper!! Don't want to shave THAT off, though!! I've run a mower through the south 40 a few times years ago, then just didn't bother anymore for a good while, then just started doing it again last summer...although, I don't go completely hairless. I just run the trimmer over it and get most of it off.

(07-01-2016, 08:53 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  [...]
I've had more than pubes in the zipper!! Don't want to shave THAT off, though!! I've run a mower through the south 40 a few times years ago, then just didn't bother anymore for a good while, then just started doing it again last summer...although, I don't go completely hairless. I just run the trimmer over it and get most of it off.

Yeah - fish hook through the pants was enough, I REALLY wanted to be a girl then! ;-)
Just a "personal safety" thing.

-Jean

(07-01-2016, 02:22 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(07-01-2016, 08:53 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  [...]

Yeah - fish hook through the pants was enough, I REALLY wanted to be a girl then! ;-)
Just a "personal safety" thing.

-Jean
you mean you really stuck a fish hook through your pants and ,,,,,,,,gulp

If you want an answer from a born female, I can't ever remember girls openly mocking each others breasts or comparing breast size. I was constantly made fun of for every possible aspect of my physical appearance EXCEPT my breast size, even though I couldnt even fill out my 32AA. Sometimes girls who develop early or who have huge breasts are accused of manipulating guys, or being slutty, or self absorbed, even if they haven't actually done anything to earn that reputation. Of course it's NOT all girls, all the time who treat them this way. Circumstances and personalities vary. Then again, I've never been on the big boobied side of the fence, so I don't know how much they're actually targeted. Among women and girls, there's not much open mockery of small boobs. In high school, girls definitely get ostracized for being "ugly", but that has as much or more to do with her fashion sense, weight, facial features, etc. I can't remember a single instance of hearing one girl make fun of another for small breasts, even behind her back (but I'm sure it happens sometimes). I only heard self deprecating comments about it. ALL of the negative comment directed at small breasted women were from males. Usually they weren't trying to single anyone out, they were just innocently talking about one of their favorite topics, boobies. They might casually wonder out loud about why slim actresses bother to wear v-necks if they don't have cleavage, or who exactly thinks flat-chested runway models are sexy. Other boys were downright malicious. For example, in middle school, one small group of boys rated all of us on attractiveness, going into detail about our bodies, including boobs, and then left the lists arounf for us to find. That might not be ever woman's experience, but it was my experience, for what its worth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon