Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Papaya extract breast enhancer

Papaya extract breast enhancer
October 10 2006 at 2:07 AM tinytits (Login tinytits)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

I am not sure if you remember me. I posted some months back about this product whose main ingredient is papaya extract, that according to the sales pitch, promotes breast growth.

Due to lack of availability of breast enhancement products in my country ( I only know of two), I grabbed this chance to buy this product and give this a try. Of course they told me to couple it with a little breast massage and exercise. I am to shy away from spicy foods while taking the product and I have to take it twice a day, one in the morning and one in the evening, after meal.

I measured myself last night and I was an awful 29.5 in. I am going to take the product for two months. They said I should be able to see results by then. And I could continue for another 2-4 months if I want to increase the size some more. They used to offer money back guarantee but they don't anymore, saying, the product has become so in demand and popular, it does not need this guarantee. I just wonder, is six months too long?

The product is a bit pricey, $68 for 15 days. It's not a pill, it's a liquid substance, the taste is okay, a little sour like yoghurt. I bought 4 boxes. Instead of paying $272, I only paid $250.

So there, wish me luck. I am going to keep you posted and I am going to measure myself every week...

Thanks for reading.

Respond to this message

Author Reply
tinytits
(Login tinytits) just to add... October 10 2006, 2:12 AM

The product is in a 10ml bottle that contains the following:

Collagen 0.2 mg
Papaya-enzyme 0.1 mg
Lactic acid bacteria 0.1 mg
Citric acid 0.001 mg
Malic acid 0.01 mg
Placenta acid 0.01 mg
Fiber-enzyme 0.1 mg

It is called Supershine (duh!)(Papayaceae) and was developed by the Japanese using extracted papaya flowers and stems that are found in papaya breeds with huge papaya flowers. These ingredients promote breast glands cells.

tinytits
(Login tinytits) Erect nipples! October 11 2006, 1:57 AM

Ok, this thread will sort of progress tracker for me.

This morning when I woke up I was surprised to find my tits so ERECT! It's very unusual especially in the morning. I only get erect nipples when stimulated. I could not believe it!!! After only two days of taking the product, I could already see results. I have very, very small breasts (like pancake, you know, lol) and my nipples are kinda wrinkly. When I pull my breasts from side to the center all I could pull is skin, with very little muscle. I was surprised that this morning my breasts have FIRMED UP and the nipples are so erect! I AM ECSTATIC!!

Well, it's only two days. So far I did not feel that tingling sensation yet or tender feeling as cautioned by the seller. I should be able to really tell any improvements after 15 days... I believe this is going to work for me. I don't dream of having really big booby, a full cup A is enough for me...

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer October 11 2006, 4:52 AM

hello!
i'm curious about the product youre taking. i googles 'supershine' and found nothing. what is it called?

Claire
(Login clairefarky) Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer October 11 2006, 1:19 PM

I found it under http://www.myezshopmall.com/supershine.htm

tinytits
(Login tinytits) Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer October 12 2006, 5:36 AM

Ok, so this morning, i felt very sharp intermittent shooting pain.. so far this is the only progress I could report.

September9
(no login) Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer October 12 2006, 6:55 AM

The ingredients are different from a lot of BE products. I decided to do a little research. Anyway, most of the stuff is to keep the product from spoiling or adding a sour flavor. I am guessing the papya is what's doing the work. So...I wonder if taking plain papya supplement from a vitamin site/store would do just the same?

It's a little desturbing how there is placenta in this product 0_o. I am assuming its from an animal...like a cow or something. Eeek! Who knows what that does.

I never imagined collagen could be ingested but I guess it is safe: If collagen is partially hydrolyzed, the three tropocollagen strands separate into globular, random coils, producing gelatin, which is used in many foods, including flavored gelatin desserts.

Lactic acid-Proteinaceous bacteriocins are produced by several LAB strains and provide an additional hurdle for spoilage and pathogenic microorganisms.

citric acid-Citric acid is a weak organic acid found in citrus fruits. It is a natural preservative and is also used to add an acidic (sour) taste to foods and soft drinks.

Malic acid-is a tart-tasting organic dicarboxylic acid that plays a role in many sour or tart foods.

I looked on wikipedia for all the info.

carol
(no login) super shine March 26 2007, 8:24 AM

Hi im just wondering if supershine really worked...its been a long time already

TinyT
(Login tinytits) Yes it does! March 26 2007, 9:36 AM

I did not expect this tread to show up at all. By some stroke of luck I decided to log in here because I am considering other breast enhancement product.

I am not replacing supershine because it does not work. I am considering replacing it because i find it expensive.

I started my program in October last year with four boxes. In November, I stopped because I noticed some lumps and I got super scared. The store followed up on me but I told them I stopped taking it because of suspicious breast lumps. However, just his month, the lumps did not progress and I decided to continue taking my last box. At that time I stopped taking the product, I was already happy with the results. My breast are firmer. I observed that my breast did not go back to its original size after I stopped taking supershine. And after observing that the lumps did not progress I decided to continue and finish my last box. I measured myself last night and I was already 31.5 from 29.5 in October when I first started.

I only have 4 more bottles to go (and I am sad) but buying another box or two would really slice off a big chunk of my budget. I searched for more breast enhancement products and I come across BREAST SCULPTOR and QUICK BUST. Anyone of you heard of these products? It's a big saver for me since one box of Supershine equals two bottles of these other products.

By the way, I also stopped massaging my breast when I stopped taking the product and I was not really monitoring my food intake (even until now) since I am very slender and I don't think it helps to control the kind of food I eat. However, I am very fond of fresh milk and I just learned from here that fresh milk is a good boobie food.

I hope this helps.

TinyT
(Login tinytits) Opps March 26 2007, 9:39 AM

What I meant is:

However I noticed that the lumps did not progress and just this month, I decided to continue taking my last box.

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer March 26 2007, 10:55 AM

The link did not work for me, can anyone else access it?

carol2hot2001
(no login) papaya extract breast enlarger April 27 2007, 11:29 AM

Hi! was there an improvement

Anonymous
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer April 27 2007, 11:47 AM

yeh the ingredients are not what u would expect from an NBE product-
If you go to gen ref pages please add it to the list, you will then see how different it is to other NBE products.

I think its very expensive,and there arent any active nbe ingredients.

tati
(no login) help May 30 2007, 2:59 PM

i'm a teenager and i have super small breasts... i'm gonna be 18 soon and i wana buy super shine for my birthday. but i'm scared coz there might be side effects of worse, the product won't work at all. help me please!

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer June 1 2007, 5:08 AM

Hi! i searched for supershine and i found the site: http://www.myezshopmall.com
where they sell a box for 56$, and they say it takes 6-8 weeks for results, but it sounds very similar to what was descriped in this thread.............. is it the same or different?????????

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer June 3 2007, 4:19 PM

tinytits, since you took this product, what do you think?

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer June 4 2007, 1:19 AM

Check out this article www.dailynews.lk/2002/03/22/fea04.html hope that is the right link.

(no login) Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer June 9 2007, 11:22 AM

I think this product sounds quite promising. I think ill give it a try.

video- http://dabble.com/node/12401088

joy
(no login) to tinytits June 12 2007, 7:56 AM

did you consult a doctor regarding the lumps? lumps can be potentially harmful.. actually im thinking of trying supershine myself, but i do find it expensive myself... how about the new products u tried, are u happy with the results? hope to hear from u...

Black Sheep
(Login cherasia) Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer June 14 2007, 6:10 AM

"Instead of paying $272, I only paid $250"

they give u another discount? are u asian? are u a skinny person?

Just want to find out more info. I'm personally very skinny, wondering will it work for skinny pple as well. The ad very convincing, wanted to try it.

Last year I saw this site and i post here for discussion also. That time the price is in philipine$ no ad yet. and the site is still not ready for online buying yet.Some of the pple here post that it look suspicious..may be scam..so i didn't buy it prevent getting cheated.

anyone here interested to invest in supershine also?

lucky12
(Login lucky12) Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer June 15 2007, 2:11 PM

thanks for sharing. coincidentally, i just wrote a post asking about this product. please keep us updated! it sounds promising, but hearing about lumps makes me a bit worried. what exactly did they say to you? did they say it is normal and not to worry? does anyone know if the placenta is the same ingredient as bovine ovary? ive tried fenugreek and nbe herbs but this would be a riskier step that id be willing to take once i know enough about it. i am very excited about this prospect (as well as the safe new fat transplant operation that uses stem cells- cellport.jp). my friend called to ask about supershine in the philippines and you do get a certain discount if you are asian and from one of the nearby countries. i know they run promotions...cant wait to hear your updates. best wishes!!

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer June 15 2007, 10:20 PM

so would taking just a papaya enzyme tablets do the same thing? I have a bottle of them. How much would I need to take for this effect? They are chewable tablets.

Tweety
(no login) Re: Yes it does! October 21 2007, 6:48 PM

I am considering buying Supershine but you're right - it is very expensive. If I could get the same results they are showing in the before and after pictures it would be worth it. Most of them gained 7" but you said you gained 2+ in four months? Overall what did you think about Supershine?

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer October 23 2007, 12:43 AM

if main ingredients are simply collagen and papaya enzyme why not just buy them separately in capsule form?

I am taking chewable papaya enzyme and collagen/vit C capsules. I am also taking other herbs so I cannot be certain if my effects are from these alone. Something is definately working. Just not fast enough for me so I keep combining more things Smile

Bonne
(no login) Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer October 23 2007, 6:24 AM

This is a link to supershine's promotional video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn4FbdfjAE4

It seems too good to be true. I am tempted though.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer October 23 2007, 7:53 AM

Kieyah, you say you have chewable papaya tablets - have you got a link to the exact product? Is the ective ingredient papain?

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer October 23 2007, 9:26 AM

Is there any new feedback about this product?Does it really work?

Aura123
(no login) Papaya Enzyme October 23 2007, 11:59 AM

The papaya enzymes sold separately mainly contains only papain, whichs is a digestive enzyme, and usually will be listed as one of the ingredient or stated as a fruit extract. Unless they specifically says it's from the papaya plant (includes leaves, flowers, fruit etc), then they will contain other actives like carpain, carposide etc, and other enzymes that together promote the development of the breasts. This is from what I know. Wink So taking them separately is unlikely to cause the growth that seen with this Super SHine (??). I know, cos I've been taking papaya enzymes (papin) for a year for digestion, and I don't have any growth. Tongue

Moaning Sheep
(Login chocogirl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer October 23 2007, 3:12 PM

Ia there any girl from Asia who can confirm the success from supershine?I mean if there has been an issue about it at her country.

Could those videos be altered or the girls wear padded bras?

KittyC
(Login KittyCharlette)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer October 23 2007, 4:42 PM

it does look to me like those girls are wearing padded bras. it would be more believable if they wore the same bra in the before and after. also, the one girl that had ALOT of growth is wearing a shirt in her before picture. it looks like her boobs were taped down or something? im too skeptical. also, they said that papaya is over 1000 times stronger that PM, and all ive read about PM is that it is the strongest phytoestrogen known.

(.Y.)

kieyah
(no login) Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer October 23 2007, 6:58 PM

here is link to the papaya enzyme I am taking. it says main ingredient is papaya fruit. it does also contain some papain but not as main ingredient like other supplements. http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133211&cp&sr=1&origkw=papaya+enzyme&kw=papaya+enzyme&parentPage=search

also note I have heard that you really need to allow them to dissolve in the mouth first to get full benefits.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer October 23 2007, 7:01 PM

here is link to the papaya enzyme I am taking. it says main ingredient is papaya fruit. it does also contain some papain but not as main ingredient. http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133211&cp&sr=1&origkw=papaya+enzyme&kw=papaya+enzyme&parentPage=search

also note that I have heard it is best to allow tablets to dissolve in the mouth for best absorption.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer October 23 2007, 7:02 PM

if you click the "product info" tab you get the ingredients

I agree could be padded bras. none of them are wearing the same top in both photos
I would want to see either bare chest, sport bras, or unlined cami tops. otherwise they could be doing anything to enhance them more.

This message has been edited by kieyah on Oct 23, 2007 7:05 PM

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer October 23 2007, 7:20 PM

I did a search about papain found it is from the unripe papaya fruit. not sure why you wouldn't want it. Seems like you should specifically want it in your tablets since many here have said it is the *unripe* (green) fruit that is good for nbe. perhaps my tablet is not enough of it. or are you saying it is necessary to have the leaves and roots included for nbe purpose?

"The enzyme papain is extracted when the papaya is still unripe, and can be put into capsule or chewable form."
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-papaya.htm

"Papain is a product extracted by bioengineering technique from the unripe papaya (pawpaw)."
http://www.papain-enzyme.com/

"Papain is a milky latex that is collected by making incisions in unripe papayas"
http://healthgate.partners.org/browsing/Content.asp?fileName=38880.xml&title=Papain:%20Nature%E2%80%99s%20Own%20Digestive%20Aid

This message has been edited by kieyah on Oct 23, 2007 7:31 PM

Miles
(no login) Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer October 23 2007, 8:07 PM

I am skeptical of the pictures definitely. Most of them look the same size before and after, but the different bras are just either flattening them out or pushing them up and out in different places. The first woman is the only one that looks bigger for sure, but as somebody already posted (sorry can't remember who now as I can't see the postings while in the page), her before pic is wearing a shirt not a bra so she could have been taped down, plus how do we know that she didn't have a child and is now breastfeeding and swollen due to that? Anyway, not saying the products doesn't work, I have no idea, but I would be skeptical of the pictures if you are looking to them for proof of effectiveness.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer October 23 2007, 9:29 PM

RE: something higher up the page, in terms of phytoestrogens, PM contains isoflavones similar to soy and red clover, most importantly genistein, daidzein and cotumestol. Each different plant contains a different combination of these and other things I can't remember the name of but that's why you get growth with soy-based booby food, like taking low dose PM....hence have bought some tofu!

Aura123
(no login) Papain October 24 2007, 7:18 AM

Hi, I'm taking the papaya enzyme from GNC as well. Wink If you read the link that was posted up above by one of you about "papaya-breast milk miracle" or something like that, in the article, it specifically touched on how foods that are cooked with papaya, wrapped in papaya etc, all soften. Specficically, they touched a lot on how it helps with digestion, with only the first paragraph glossing over how it's often used in boobie recipes and can produce milk even in those who are not pregnant too.

So, I doubt papain, the ones in GNC products, can help with growing boobies. Sad Cos it contains only one of the enzymes - and for digestion purposes.

The pics for the supershine product does look authentic to me though, at least most of them do. But I wonder whether the results are permanent after one stops taking it. Papaya does contain galactogues, which helps in milk production. So I guess those ladies in the "before & after" using the Supershine product grew boobies cos of milk production? So, if they stop taking, won't the milk production stops?

I'm nowhere successful with NBE myself. Been trying for nearly a year, PM made my cycles haywire, but did nothing for my boobies. CB+VitE did nothing. So far, I had some tinglgins and pains with acupunture and massage and my boobies appear fuller, but I stopped cos I wanted to see how effective hypnosis could be. Testing hypnosis starting this week, and so far, everytime I did it, I've got the same pains and tingles too. Over the next few days, I get the sensation too during the day. I only listen to it at night once a day. Going to give it one month, then decide whether to continue with it, or maybe add in the acupunture and massage.

If the Supershine is as good as it seems, I wish I could get it also, but the price is a bit out of my...

Miles
(no login) Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer October 25 2007, 2:25 AM

I actually saw in the store today, papaya leaf tea, for those who are interested. I don't know if the leaves have the galactogogue effect, but this would be easier than eating green papayas every day.

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer October 25 2007, 6:48 AM

So would supershine have the digestive enzyme as well in it ? I need to take a digestive enzyme on my new cancer diet. If it be be helpfull for boobies too that would be great. I did pick up some green papaya at Whole Foods to use in juicing tonight maybe that would be as good ?

Fan Fan
(no login) supershine breast ehancer November 14 2007, 3:36 AM

Hi there,

I am interested to try out the product. May i know where is your country? Can I purchase online?

pinkpanther
(Login pinnkpanther) supershine? November 16 2007, 5:12 AM

taking GREEN papaya for breast is known for chinese.. there's a recipe that many elder chinese women know that if u cook raw papaya.. which is green papaya.. and some pork bone.. and put some peanuts in there.. its like a medicinal soup for boobie growth.. u have to cook it for hours... but as far as i know it only works for girls going through puberty stage... also making the soup is very time consuming... but i believe papaya do help boobie growing... im going to consult a chinese doc.. and maybe try acupuncture along with my full potential... ill keep everyone updated... by the way.. im from vancouver... 3/4 chinese and 1/4 dutch.. im 5'8 and 115... wish everyone the best...

gih
(no login) Phytoestrogens! Watch out November 17 2007, 2:22 PM

Supershine does contain Phytoestrogens..This stuff increases the risk of breast cancer in females. Please search the web! And beware so u will d consequences of buying this product..

yuwe
(no login) hi there! June 24 2008, 5:57 AM

i've searched in the internet if there are testimonials on the product you are using and i arrived at your forum. it's date 2006 and i was wondering if the product is effective and how many inches have you increase and how long have you used it just before it started to get some results? thanks! yuwe here.

diana
(no login) breast enchancer January 23 2009, 1:02 PM

i am not able to buy the supershine breast enhancer through the site could u please help me with the site please reply me on my mail id- mine is totally flat will supershine on me and within how many days will i come to know the result of it reply me

thanks
diana

MrsJimHalpert
(Login MrsJimHalpert) Re: Papaya extract breast enhancer January 24 2009, 7:57 PM

I'm taking collagen, gelatin, and papaya enzymes [with hops and blessed thistle] and it seems to be working. ive barely been doing it for a month, though, so its hard to tell. they seem fuller than usual though and i definitely get growing pains.

i take chewable super papaya enzyme plus [from the vitamin shoppe]. the brand is AMERICAN HEALTH, and the ingredients are
protease 3mg
bromelain 3mg
alpha amylase 3mg
cellulase enzyme 3mg
papain 45mg
lipase 1.5mg
papaya fruit 15mg
chlorophyll 1.5mg

i take 3 a day. does anyone know if its ok to take more? i wanted to increase how much i take.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon