Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much growth is possible?

(15-01-2016, 07:11 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(15-01-2016, 06:34 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Maybe the key is learning to love ourselves first then maybe the body will adjust?...

Bingo! Ella you have nailed it!
I do this every day and my outlook on life is sooo much better.
I thank the day every day for everything I have and all thats coming my way.
Even if I have a crappy day, its still a great day because I know it will make me appreciate tomorrow even more.
Smile Ella!
Bobbi

Good point Smile

(15-01-2016, 07:24 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(15-01-2016, 07:11 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(15-01-2016, 06:34 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Maybe the key is learning to love ourselves first then maybe the body will adjust?...

Bingo! Ella you have nailed it!
I do this every day and my outlook on life is sooo much better.
I thank the day every day for everything I have and all thats coming my way.
Even if I have a crappy day, its still a great day because I know it will make me appreciate tomorrow even more.
Smile Ella!
Bobbi

Good point Smile

Sadly, there's a bit of a chicken vs egg conundrum for some of us in this regard. If ones body dysmorphia or gender dysphoria is strong enough, you sometimes first need to start to SEE yourself changing before you can really start feeling better about yourself, yet, even if you ARE changing, sometimes you won't even notice it because you still feel bad about yourself. It's a tough nut to crack, and might be one of the things holding some of us back.

Anyways, as to the original topic, I've seen girls go from totally flat, originally male chemically, to amazing feminine figures with huge DD+. I've also seen girls have no progress at all. This isn't a YMMV, this is Your Mileage WILL Vary.

It is a tough nut to crack. Sorry to derail the original thread.
To para phrase Mike Dooley (http://www.tut.com/index/infinitepossibilitiesproject). If you say to your self every day "I'm ugly and this NBE is not working and etc" you will begin to believe your self and you will fall into a pit. However if you take the opposite approach and say " Today is great, My boobs look a bit larger today, Thanks for all the great mysteries that make me who I am, etc" . Then the brain begins to believe your new statements and soon Happy is the new you.
I'm not Happme for nothing you know!
Bobbi

(16-01-2016, 01:50 PM)Happyme Wrote:  It is a tough nut to crack. Sorry to derail the original thread.
To para phrase Mike Dooley (http://www.tut.com/index/infinitepossibilitiesproject). If you say to your self every day "I'm ugly and this NBE is not working and etc" you will begin to believe your self and you will fall into a pit. However if you take the opposite approach and say " Today is great, My boobs look a bit larger today, Thanks for all the great mysteries that make me who I am, etc" . Then the brain begins to believe your new statements and soon Happy is the new you.
I'm not Happme for nothing you know!
Bobbi

Bobbi, your outlook is inspiring. If you want, you can add to your great day: Inspiring Allie to look at herself and believe she has made progress, even if it isn't immediately obvious. Maybe I should start talking to my body the way I talk to my seedlings in the garden Tongue
Anyway Bobbi your one little comment has brightened my day and made my outlook a little brighter. So thanks.

(15-01-2016, 06:34 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Growing up I was in a very stressful environment , I had little to no self esteem and felt very alone. I suspect that has played a key role in my lack of developing. To be honest I've carried those feelings my whole life. Maybe the key is learning to love ourselves first then maybe the body will adjust?...

Ellacraig: I felt the same way growing up and also still have those feelings but working on them- abusive household and a lot of fear. I've recently read that progesterone is greatly reduced if you are under stress and your adrenals produce cortisol instead. And we need progesterone to produce sufficient amounts of the other hormones, so, it really makes sense in from that viewpoint if we didn't have enough progesterone. My mom and sister are B cups, and I have an aunt who is a AA. If I get to a B from my AA I'll be thrilled!

(04-02-2016, 05:35 PM)Alliecat Wrote:  Bobbi, your outlook is inspiring. If you want, you can add to your great day: Inspiring Allie to look at herself and believe she has made progress, even if it isn't immediately obvious. Maybe I should start talking to my body the way I talk to my seedlings in the garden Tongue
Anyway Bobbi your one little comment has brightened my day and made my outlook a little brighter. So thanks.

Thanks Allie, You have just made my day!
Its a really great feeling to to sprinkle a few seeds of happyness and see them blossom.
And yes your boobies will enjoy the conversation as much as your garden plants.
Thanks againBig Grin
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon