Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Crease in Breast

I don't understand it I have a crease in my left breast. Something like a double chin. It's like you see where my breast tissue starts and then there is a literal crease in my boob help please

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Another pic

Different side

Being a male growing breasts, it would only be a few guesses.

Have you lost more than 10 lbs in a short period of time?

Is your bra cups the correct size??? If they are too small, they could crease the fat portion of your breasts, or if the band is too loose, it would let the cups slide up and rest about in that area.....

Or, I have noticed on mine, that just before I have a growth spurt, I notice almost the same thing before they start to fill in..

Like I said, just some idea's.

Honestly it's probably both I really need to get resized

Yes, a good bra will probably remedy this. Ideally, we should have what is called an inframammary fold where the bottom of our breast meets our torso. It looks like yours is a bit off, probably due to a poor fitting bra. You might want to actually go to a good bra shop and have a professional fitting. You might pay more for their bra there, but it's much cheaper than surgery.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon