Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pandoras box?

Far too often i still find myself looking for logic's against this interest. And like a foul mood it always passes,,as the day progresses and i bump touch or see things on my chest. Then there's almost an affectionate regard for them ,, and the realization soaks in (once again)that to remove that feeling would take more than the excising of a few pounds of human flesh,,,. they are now not just rooted in my flesh, but are too a degree wired into my psyche .
This is my take on what we-men are doing. First let me say hopefully without being preachy,,each (male)individual here knows their reasons for doing this,,and only that individual can honestly appraise the merits of his individual reasons.

I only add this because sometimes i think men (especially young men )entering NBE forget, that its not so trivial a thing.
They are choosing to open a Pandora's-box,,,,, make sure when you do that something much deeper inside you isnt changed in the wrong way,, isnt irrevocably altered. because our flesh might as well be our taste in clothes,, but our souls are the truest part of our essence,our makeup.
how ever you clothe the outside try hard as you can to keep the inside pristine.

okay,, I think for men leaning this direction,, for whatever personal reasons, breasts sell it!,, They are a visual confirmation ,,,, .
You can look in the mirror,, touch them and all your senses tell you Im now much more than i was before. LOL,,, I don't mean that tits equate with personal value,, what i mean is,,( a man) trying to realistically enter a womans world,, can dress up ,,,and put on make up,,, and even hone their girly voice.
But when that same man can actually take on one of the essential physical qualities of a female,,, he,s accomplished something magical.

Its not just getting cushy girly stuff,, Its the feeling of power and self awareness that comes with transcending your mortal self. (Not re-creating yourself,),,,,, but refining yourself,, the evolution of most people physically stops at birth. Oh they can lift weight or exercise to make what they have more attractive but its not the same thing.
Most of the male world is too afraid to even consider altering their shaky place in the world of men ,,their frail ego,s cant endure that kind of expansion.
But The man or woman who can alter, their makeup, add-to it,( or adjust to changes in it,),,, is able to take on qualities that might be taboo to the rest of their species.
And thereby become incredibly full,,,, more complex individuals,,.
I think mental health isn't a determination of our willingness to follow the herd,,, I think its the ability to successfully adapt to whatever new condition fate and our lives throws at us,,, to be willing to not only look through that open door, but step through.
i think we've all heard stories of those that were unable to adjust ,,that felt out on an island alone in their individuality. We either adapt to our changing physical makeup or we often self destruct.

This might be completely wrong for most people,,for many reasons but the way i see it,,we respond mentally to the physical stimulace of our lives, to the things we see, hear ,smell,,,, and touch. and our brains were wired to respond to these stimuli for a reason.
I personally couldn't live the rest of my life with these things on my chest, experiencing the pains and pleasurable sensations that come along with them,, without being effected by that addition.
Breasts , penises, etc, are the most basic iconic symbols of our sensuality as a species,,,they were not only essential equipment for procreation and identity they were a gift. just how could we ever( have both )and not be forever altered by that fate?

There are more changes involved in this , than just the alterations of a human chest,,, there are very positive alterations that take place in a mans emotions along with it , softer ones, more endearing ones.
I created a broken family, with elements of my willful, very male character.
All's well now, im in touch daily with my children, but i missed out on a large portion of their teenage l lives,, .
This may sound silly, but (isn't it strange that by opening our minds and bodies to elements of the female world we in turn become better men)lol,

Very well written! Truth to boot. I appreciate your view. *hugs*

(30-12-2015, 12:41 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Very well written! Truth to boot. I appreciate your view. *hugs*
Hugs right back kid,,, your a sweety,,Smile

I think you have written alot of truth here, and it is amazing, incredible.

Quote:They are choosing to open a Pandora's-box,,,,, make sure when you do that something much deeper inside you isnt changed in the wrong way

I really worry about the direction I might go. In the sense that the consequences will be with all the relationships around me.
It's very scary sometimes. I,m really glad you have your family relationships back.

I agree with what you so wonderfully have written. It's like starting a trip down an unknown road without a map and an infinite number of ramps and highways. My hope is that the people that I affect along the way help me move smoothly down the road. I know there will be bumps and twists but I hope they aren't going to throw me off the road.

Again. Well written and insightful

(30-12-2015, 04:27 AM)Erin77 Wrote:  I agree with what you so wonderfully have written. It's like starting a trip down an unknown road without a map and an infinite number of ramps and highways. My hope is that the people that I affect along the way help me move smoothly down the road. I know there will be bumps and twists but I hope they aren't going to throw me off the road.

It was beautiful, didn't expect it to be as great but opening the box is better than could ever be expected! Only those who should have opened it would not think of closing it.
The path it gives is one I walk by choice and joy!

(30-12-2015, 04:02 AM)giggygig Wrote:  I think you have written alot of truth here, and it is amazing, incredible.

Quote:They are choosing to open a Pandora's-box,,,,, make sure when you do that something much deeper inside you isnt changed in the wrong way

I really worry about the direction I might go. In the sense that the consequences will be with all the relationships around me.
It's very scary sometimes. I,m really glad you have your family relationships back.
Giggygig,, It is scary,, having to realize that our actions effect others,, but that fear, that caution is a testament to the quality of your character,,.it says alot about your heart,,good thingsSmile

(30-12-2015, 04:27 AM)Erin77 Wrote:  I agree with what you so wonderfully have written. It's like starting a trip down an unknown road without a map and an infinite number of ramps and highways. My hope is that the people that I affect along the way help me move smoothly down the road. I know there will be bumps and twists but I hope they aren't going to throw me off the road.

Erin77, I think especially people like us, must be more discerning of others,, obviously because we need to exercise caution so were not needlessly abused. But also because its always wisest to pick the smoothest road for travel,, . Its a shame we cant just look at someone and know if their for us or against us,, i guess it all comes down to the traveler .,, it all depends on just how badly we want to experience what waits at the end of that journey.

(30-12-2015, 05:36 AM)Mayko Wrote:  

It was beautiful, didn't expect it to be as great but opening the box is better than could ever be expected! Only those who should have opened it would not think of closing it.
The path it gives is one I walk by choice and joy!
Mayko,, ("The path it gives is one I walk by choice and joy!") that sounds like you find peace in what your doing ,,, at times i do to,, ,,,, Im happy for you,, .

Seriously good post Pinoch and your very right

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon