Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to Breast Pumping to Achieve Lactation

Rainbow 

I am a Transgender MtF. I have been on HRT for almost a year now. I love the feeling I get every time I look in the mirror. I almost have a full C cup and found the perfect bra to show off my breasts.
I am wishing to lactate, but still nothing. Looking for tips.

I have an Evenflo dual electric breast pump. I really don't have a clue what or how I should be using it to achieve lactation which is my only goal.

Smile If I could achieve lactation it would be my final womanly goal. I know it's possible, but each person is different.

I seek any and all educated tips and comments.

Thank you in advance,
GingerMaxim

you have to invest a lot of time need to pump every 2-3 hours if possible during day and at least once between 1-5 am ,pump both breasts at same time increases hormones (prolactin and oxytocin)when done together, keep sessions limited to approximately 10 minutes hormone levels drop off after that time ,keep nipples lubricated moisturized will get very sore. there are many herbs and teas that will help , search online for herbs lactation and induced lactation

Thank you, I kinda figured that. Lot's of FUN work...

I hope to start soon, but the problem is, I will be going in for surgery in the
near future and would have to stop for a short while.

I think I will get some of those herbs as well.

If I could lactate, it would fully put me into 100% Feminine mode and that
would be my ultimate goal as a Transgender Woman, for me anyway.

That's all that matters...

GingerMaxim

Lots of info on induced lactation here: http://kellymom.com/ages/adopt-relactate...resources/

Good luck, definitely achievable Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon