Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not sure which BO to choose

I've been reading through this whole forum the last few days and I'm still indecisive as to which BO route I should go. I also do not want to do the herbal route with saw palmetto and stuff.

I am thinking of:

Buying the 13 month Bountiful Breast. I know when I break down the price it comes to about $46 if I can buy it for around $600. I'm hoping to get a deal around Christmas, since they are running one right now for Thanksgiving. I've also seen a lot of praise on the forum for this type of BO.

Or going the generic BO route. I was wondering about how much that cost per month. I know you have to take way more pills this way. Anyone who uses generic, how much do you pay? Do you think it works as well?

I am also going to buy a noogleberry to use with either the BB or generic BO.

My stats are:
From as far as I know I am a small 34B and have been this size now since I've been about 19, I am now 25. 5'5" 133 lbs, just dropped down from 155 in a month from working out an hour everyday and a low carb / high protein diet, and still want to drop another 10 lbs. I did notice my fullness went down a little from the weight loss, but I'm hoping I won't lose much more with the last 10 lbs since I didn't lose much from the other weight loss. I already drink protein shakes all the time so that won't be a problem.

Suggestions?

What is the argument for wasting so much money on BB? Why does anyone think it might be a good idea?

corie,

IDK how well you're doing financially, but if you were trying to save money I suggest go with generic--particularly the DNE brand. I've read that their pills come in 500mgs. So that's close to BB, I guess (never checked BB's mgs) and it will save you from having to take so many pills of those other generics.

Here's the site to get 'em... DNE Brand

Good luck!

hey i responded to your other post first... oops! remind me this weekend!!

emmie

(23-11-2009, 11:22 AM)Jessica J Wrote:  What is the argument for wasting so much money on BB? Why does anyone think it might be a good idea?

Jessica, there are some who grew from generic. Others like me grew well on BB, so I just chose to stick with what worked for me, and don't consider it a waste of money. I did try generic for a time after this, and never really did very well on it. But that was me, there have been plenty of women/men who liked generic.

I think that there was a time when the generic was easier to find and cheaper.....but now when you can get a deal from BB and look at the monthly costs, it's actually reasonable.

I know that Mariah grew from Ultra Breast, so that is another option as well. It ends up being cheaper than BB, you can get it at www.medplex.com.

Well price isn't really an issue because my husband said he will buy them for me, but I just don't want him spending all that money if they aren't going to work for me, or if the generics work just as well. Plus I didn't want to take tons of pills with the generic, but if they come in bigger doses that wouldn't be so bad. What else do you take with the generic DNE besides that, I thought pituitary was mentioned and kelp?

corie,

I'm not even using BO lol, so I prolly can't give you a definite answer. But I would suppose kelp would be a good addition. Pituitary may be optional. I think you should check the link sissy left tho. It seems that generic's site is similar in content (and possibly ingredients) as BB. Make sure to click on the UltraBreast pic for info. It's only $20/bottle, so I guess it's worth a try!

hey i had a plan devised using the 500mg dne plus supplementing with the 200mg raw ovarian brand... i never got around to using it, though (and still have that raw ovarian around as a result... anyone who wants them, let me know!), because the site i was trying to get the dne from stopped selling it and so i decided to go to bb instead of trying to find a new site. laziness more than anything else!

if you check out the archived program pages you can see what i planned to do with the dne brand. i had a few other supplements in there...

20 dollars a bottle for ub... but can you get by with just one bottle a month for ub?

happy growing!

emmie

Do you know how much Mariah ended up growing on Ultra Breast?

I know everyone is different but just as a reference?

Why do people think that BB is different to any other BO? Is there a specific reason why people think that?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon