Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chest pain

Hello everyone

I've been reading you since a long time. Members' sucess stories, will power and consistency gave me enough motivation to start a herbal breast enhancement program and put aside my bad thoughts concerning the size of my breasts, which I think is too small.

Today I need your help because lately, I've been experiencing a peculiarly weird type of pain in the chest that got me really worried.. Let me explain you :

I am a 21 years old female

I've been essentially using PM, 3 pills a day (350mg each), for over the past 5 months. Two months after I began the pills I could not measure any noticeable growth in my breasts size and thus, after waiting a sufficient amount of time to make sure PM was no longer doing its job, decided to add a different herb to see if changes occur. After reading cautiously several posts, my thought was I might be estrogen dominant and thereby, not responding to PM anymore.

That's how I added Vitex (96mg x1 pill a day) to my routine 11 days ago in the hope of bringing some balance to my hormones.

At the same time, I decided to lower my PM dosage, and switched to 2 pills a day (still 350mg each, same brand.)

2 days after I added Vitex to my routine I began to feel an intense sensitivity located just below my right breast. It really felt like my liver was in pain, it lasted a few hours and applying a pressure on the pain would not change its intensity. After a few hours the sensitivity stopped and I began to feel a really hard, bashing pain into my right breast. The pain would irradiate from below my right breast in my right breast then to my left breast from time to time.. It mostly felt like a cramp and sometimes another weird sensation would jump in : it felt like "big air bubbles" were stuck into my chest and about to explode, behind the breasts.. it was breathe-cutting. After a while, the hard pain was gone and left behind some itchiness, a warm sensation as well as dull aches in both breasts, till today.

I was happy because I thought it might be a "growth spurt", but today it had me really worried because :

1) I've not measured any notable cm gain in my breast size since the last week, which made me think it might be something else than a growth spurt.

2) The pain started again 2 hours ago after some itchyness in my breasts. It's the same hard pain feeling than the last week, but located in a really weird spot this time : it's a little lower between my breasts, right in the stomach area. It won't stop hurting me till now. I still get the bubbly feeling going through my breasts from time to time but the chest pain doesn't go down. It just irradiates from left to right under my breasts every time and then but doesn't feel like it's coming from "into my breast" this time anymore. That's why I'm wondering if thoses pains may have another, unexpected cause.. ?

3) As the pains started when I added Vitex to my routine, I doubt a herb could have such fast and efficient effets, especially because I'm using such a low dose.. But I may be wrong

As this is a completely new feeling for me (I've never had any kind of growth spurt or significant signs of growth) I wanted to have your opinion on what it could be, based on your own experiences. Have you ever experienced a similar pain ? If yes, could you please tell me how it evolved in the long term ? Also, does a growth spurt feel like it is coming directly from the breasts, or did you feel it coming from another spot, close from your breasts ? Did you feel it in the chest area ?

I wish your experience can help me and ease the worry out of my mind.

Thank you for taking time and reading me

EDIT 11:17AM : I just wanted to notify it's been 3 hours it started but now the hard pain stopped. Right breast is itchy + dull ache in it as well as in the stomach area. Both my breasts feel very full.

the radiating pain might be something to check, its possible side effects of vitex 1 to 2 % of people have gastrointestinal issues . vitex is a slow acting herb 3-6 months to see any results. You say you've been taking pm for 5 months is that continuously or do you cycle ,or take breaks ,I take 30 days then week to 10 days off . if you take everyday stop take break from both and restart. I've get the "big air bubbles" feeling behind nipple area , changing to dull warm ache its normal growth slow process,don't measure weekly your get discouraged . have you considered using pm and vitex as a topical lotion think you get better results and avoid any side effects, some brands depending on number of fillers they use in there capsules you can desolve in liquid and add to lotion

(25-12-2015, 02:39 AM)susancd Wrote:  the radiating pain might be something to check, its possible side effects of vitex 1 to 2 % of people have gastrointestinal issues . vitex is a slow acting herb 3-6 months to see any results. You say you've been taking pm for 5 months is that continuously or do you cycle ,or take breaks ,I take 30 days then week to 10 days off . if you take everyday stop take break from both and restart. I've get the "big air bubbles" feeling behind nipple area , changing to dull warm ache its normal growth slow process,don't measure weekly your get discouraged . have you considered using pm and vitex as a topical lotion think you get better results and avoid any side effects, some brands depending on number of fillers they use in there capsules you can desolve in liquid and add to lotion

Hello Susan,
thank you for your answer, please excuse my late reply

For now my pains have stopped and have not started again. I still don't know where they came from.

Unless I'm just imagining things, I did notice a slight changement in my breats after the pains stopped thought. I didn't notice a change in size but their shape is slightly rounder and fuller, nothing much but still enough to be noticeable (most notably as I keep a wise eye on them to cheek if something changed lol.)

I take PM continuously. I'll be switching to cycling PM for more security as you recommanded, and let my body rest from it.

Concerning Vitex, as the pains have stopped and as it is a slow acting herb, I'll take the risk and wait a little more before deciding whether I should completely stop using it or keep it in my routine. Due to lake of money, I can't try any topical for the moment; this is an idea I may also consider thought.

About measuring weekly, it sounds like you've read through my words lol because that's exactly what I'm doing. You're right about this getting me discouraged.
If you have any advices about when or how to measure, I'd be pleased to know them.

Thank you really much for your care.

Your reply is greatly appreciated,
Have a nice day

Oops, wrong handling. I double posted sorry

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon