Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any before and after Pictures?

Those cups can be deceiving. My boobs are a lot smaller than Wendy's and the large khangzu were too smaill. If you're filling the meds its def time for an upgrade in size. Congrats :-)

Thanks PrincessBubblegum and Zormad.. I think it is time for larges. My torso's small, but if worse comes to worse I'll just do one side at a time. And tbh I think I'm stretching out my boobs not rounding them out. Larges would prob help with that.

Thanks again!!

(28-01-2016, 01:32 AM)Ally785 Wrote:  
(27-01-2016, 12:03 AM)Wendy Wrote:  Right Before and right after pumping today with the large Kangzhu cups.

Looks good. I can def see perkiness in the after. I was thinking of getting the large domes too, but I'm only a 32A/B (I've been measuring wrong for a while lol) and I'm thinking the larges will be too big. I can fill the mediums pretty quickly and get swelling to a C cup, and the rims come off and attach to my boobs when I take the domes off. Plus I'm hitting the end of the domes and the sides are squished. But my boobs don't look as big as yours..

I have a small torso and almost no fat/tissue on my chest, 32AA size and I use the large Kang Zhu cups. They were a little hard to get to stay on at first but once I got the positioning right they stay on fine as long as I keep them clean so the seals stay tight.

(05-02-2016, 04:31 AM)Alliecat Wrote:  
(28-01-2016, 01:32 AM)Ally785 Wrote:  
(27-01-2016, 12:03 AM)Wendy Wrote:  Right Before and right after pumping today with the large Kangzhu cups.

Looks good. I can def see perkiness in the after. I was thinking of getting the large domes too, but I'm only a 32A/B (I've been measuring wrong for a while lol) and I'm thinking the larges will be too big. I can fill the mediums pretty quickly and get swelling to a C cup, and the rims come off and attach to my boobs when I take the domes off. Plus I'm hitting the end of the domes and the sides are squished. But my boobs don't look as big as yours..

I have a small torso and almost no fat/tissue on my chest, 32AA size and I use the large Kang Zhu cups. They were a little hard to get to stay on at first but once I got the positioning right they stay on fine as long as I keep them clean so the seals stay tight.

It's decided then.. large kangzhu cups are on the way. Thanks Alliecat and everyone for your input!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon