Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where can I find an electric nursing pump that does NOT shut off automatically?

Thanks Valerie. If the sleep pumping finally works out with the cheapie pump, I could upgrade to the calypso when it breaks. It's $200 and I could probably find it on ebay for half-off or less.

My main issue right now is that the lowest pressure on a nursing pump might still be too high for marathon pumping. I might need to buy some kind of valve to let me adjust the pressure even lower. And I still need brava domes too.

A few points.

Firstly, I don't think you need to be worried about excess nipple suction. As I write this, I have been pumping for nearly two hours at maxim rate & vacuum, and I would like more!

The key to avoid soreness is to lubricate the entire breast well with baby oil and to keep the cones centred on your nipples to avoid chafe (they can wander so that your nipples start to rub on the cones).

Until you get used to aggressive breast pumping, the lower settings of the Ardo should be very benign.

The pump is designed to be used in a sitting position, and otherwise it might be difficult to keep yourself latched on. I find that a tee shirt bra with the cups folded down holds the pumps firmly on my breasts.

If I tried to pump in bed, I would have the problem of keeping the cones centred and held firmly against my boobs.

Also, any nipple discharges would not drain into the collection bottles.

Valerie, I won't be using nipple cups, if that's what you mean. I was going to take one of my existing t-hoses (whichever fits) and attach it to full size breast cups, hopefully brava domes. IMO even the lowest setting on my current nursing pump is probably slightly too strong for a true all-nighter. I can already easily pump lying down. My goal is to be able wear it for 8 hours or more. That might not be possible, but I'm trying anyway. Maybe someone can help me figure out how to maintain an even lower pressure, if the lowest setting on the playtex pump turns out to be too strong. BTW, Im definitely not trying to lactate Tongue

Hmmm...I just realized the cow in my avatar might be giving people the wrong impression. Im posting about wanting to be hooked up to nursing pump for hours at a time. People probably think I'm some kind of dairy farm fetishist, lmao

I'm actually not sure what your objective is!

If you really want to be hooked up to a nursing breast pump for hours at a time (like me), then you are looking to be a hucow and lactation is your goal.

Brava domes are different, in that they are designed to increase overall breast size, without specific nipple and breast milk stimulation.

I have a LOT pumping experience, more than I'd like to admit. For various reasons, it hasn't ever resulted in permanent growth or long term swelling for me. That is why low pressure/long session pumping will be my last ditch attempt at NBE. It's the only type of pumping I have never really seriously tried. I've tried various types of pump/release, among other things, and when using regular breast domes, it hasn't ever resulted in lactation. I cant say what would hapoen if I tried nipple cups, but I don't intend to. It may be a different experience for other people. I admit, one time I thought I lactated because I pumped too hard for too long, and pulled a big drop of lymph fluid out of one nipple. Later I got a lymph blister in the same spot. That's about as close to "lactation" as I've ever gotten. Long story short, Im not worried about accidentally turning myself into dairy cow. Im just trying to a diy a ghetto brava. maybe it'll work... Maybe it wont

CancerStrikes2 had a neat idea of using aquarium pumps. I'm not sure how she got it to work. I found a tutorial on how to convert aquarium pumps into mini vacuum machines, but I don't know if this is what CancersStrike2 did.

What I haven't been able to figure out is how to get the pump to sense that the pressure in the domes are off thus it will start automatically sucking air out again. If anyone here who knows, please let me know!

You can view her link here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16326&highlight=modified+brava

Link on how to make mini vacuum from aquarium pumo
http://www.instructables.com/id/Electric...-Air-Pump/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon