Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Clove oil for breast enhancement?

While doing some research on oils for breast enhancement, i came across an obscure website regarding 5 oils best for breast massage & enhancement. Among them were almond oil, fenugreek, but what piqued my interest was the use of clove oil....according to the article, will grow 2 to 3 inches as little as 8 to 10 weeks...thats lightspeed breastgrowth!. Unfortunately, i cannot locate that article now..but interesting development in NBE..

If anyone finds that article, please post it here.

(12-12-2015, 11:20 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  While doing some research on oils for breast enhancement, i came across an obscure website regarding 5 oils best for breast massage & enhancement. Among them were almond oil, fenugreek, but what piqued my interest was the use of clove oil....according to the article, will grow 2 to 3 inches as little as 8 to 10 weeks...thats lightspeed breastgrowth!. Unfortunately, i cannot locate that article now..but interesting development in NBE..

If anyone finds that article, please post it here.

Is this what your thinking ?

http://www.ayurvediccure.com/5-superb-oi...east-size/

http://www.carewithus.com/superb-oils-to...east-size/

Another site stating why clove oil works.

Not sure jannet, that link doesn't work for me now...stupid 'smartphone'

Tanya Marie,
you sure know how to find interesting bits of material here and there. Clove oil! I might could get into that, real easy like.

Tanya Squirrel,

You piqued my interest too (thanks girlfriend, lol). In low doses clove increased testosterone levels by way of 3 beta HSD and 17 beta HSD. Very interestly higher doses inhibit testosterone via lowered sperm production (spermatogenesis). I'm looking into how hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase can effect the LH surge in women and when clove oil can benefit in their cycle.

Syzygium aromaticum flower bud (clove) extract with respect to testicular function in mice.
Mishra RK1, Singh SK.
Author information

Abstract
The flower buds of Syzygium aromaticum (clove), a common food flavor, have been used as indigenous medicine for the treatment of male sexual disorders in Asian countries. However, the possible mechanism(s) by which it acts at testicular level remain obscure. Therefore, to investigate its effect on testicular function, chronic oral exposure of hexane extract of flower buds of Syzygium aromaticum in three doses (15 mg, 30 mg, and 60 mg/kg BW) were evaluated for a single spermatogenic cycle (35 days) in Parkes (P) strain mice. The treatment did not induce systemic toxicity at the doses tested. Lower dose (15 mg) of the extract increased the activities of Delta(5) 3 beta-HSD and 17 beta-HSD, and serum level of testosterone. The higher doses (30 and 60 mg) of extract inhibited these parameters and induced non-uniform degenerative changes in the seminiferous tubules associated with decrease in daily sperm production and depletion of 1C (round and elongated spermatids) population. Taken together these results suggest biphasic action of hexane extract of Syzygium aromaticum flower bud on testicular function, thereby advocating a cautious use of the flower bud as an aphrodisiac in indigenous systems of medicine in Asian countries.
PMID: 18765266 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

(14-12-2015, 09:20 AM)char Wrote:  Tanya Marie,
you sure know how to find interesting bits of material here and there. Clove oil! I might could get into that, real easy like.

Lol char :p np!
Like an internet archaeologist, I dig up and find odd bits of random information like broken potshards.

I lay them out for the Scholar Lotus to scientifically evaluate and analyze. :p

As you can see, by Lotus' comments, I got the wheels a' turnin' .

Perhaps, one day, we can all put together the puzzle of a 'one size fits' all regiment of items that will give anyone boobs :p
The lodestone of NBE..turning pecs into golden boobies.

Tanya- Right?! And leave it up to our Lotus flower to nerd it all up! Big Grin I was just gonna infuse some ground cloves in oil. People and their big ol brains.

(14-12-2015, 08:49 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Tanya Squirrel,

You piqued my interest too (thanks girlfriend, lol). In low doses clove increased testosterone levels by way of 3 beta HSD and 17 beta HSD. Very interestly higher doses inhibit testosterone via lowered sperm production (spermatogenesis). I'm looking into how hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase can effect the LH surge in women and when clove oil can benefit in their cycle.

Syzygium aromaticum flower bud (clove) extract with respect to testicular function in mice.
Mishra RK1, Singh SK.
Author information

Abstract
The flower buds of Syzygium aromaticum (clove), a common food flavor, have been used as indigenous medicine for the treatment of male sexual disorders in Asian countries. However, the possible mechanism(s) by which it acts at testicular level remain obscure. Therefore, to investigate its effect on testicular function, chronic oral exposure of hexane extract of flower buds of Syzygium aromaticum in three doses (15 mg, 30 mg, and 60 mg/kg BW) were evaluated for a single spermatogenic cycle (35 days) in Parkes (P) strain mice. The treatment did not induce systemic toxicity at the doses tested. Lower dose (15 mg) of the extract increased the activities of Delta(5) 3 beta-HSD and 17 beta-HSD, and serum level of testosterone. The higher doses (30 and 60 mg) of extract inhibited these parameters and induced non-uniform degenerative changes in the seminiferous tubules associated with decrease in daily sperm production and depletion of 1C (round and elongated spermatids) population. Taken together these results suggest biphasic action of hexane extract of Syzygium aromaticum flower bud on testicular function, thereby advocating a cautious use of the flower bud as an aphrodisiac in indigenous systems of medicine in Asian countries.
PMID: 18765266 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Ha ha char! Btw I like your boob baroness title :p

(15-12-2015, 11:32 AM)char Wrote:  Tanya- Right?! And leave it up to our Lotus flower to nerd it all up! Big Grin I was just gonna infuse some ground cloves in oil. People and their big ol brains.

Oh hell no Char, I must correct you, you see, I have no bigger brain than the average human lmao. Cramming more info into this "brain" means I'd actually have to use more of "it " (my brain)..... and let's face it....I'm just too lazy. RolleyesTongue

However.....I'm delighted to ruin your infuser moment. DodgyTongue Haha Lol, sending boobie hugs and daggers your way. (j/k).

Big Grin

Interesting ! It's always good to know there are more and more oils that can improve breast growth <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon