Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alliecat's boobie adventure!

Hey everyone, I've decided to try to keep track of my program in one spot. I've added and subtracted a few things lately, and I think I am seeing some results so far. Any advice/encouragement is welcome Smile Here is a little of my background:
25 years old, no children. Big boobs (and big bodies) run in my family, but the gene skipped me. I have a small frame, 5'2", fluctuate between 110-120 pounds, and was completely flat chested until using hormonal birth control a few years ago. I've stopped that birth control and thankfully kept some of the growth. So my measurements are for a AA but I wear a padded A or I just go braless most of the time.
I suspect I never saw growth during puberty because I've always been slightly malnourished due to not really eating. I mean I wasn't anorexic on purpose, I just have never had much of an appetite, and still to this day struggle with eating more than one meal a day. So that's a big challenge for me to overcome with this program. I've also always had digestive problems, which most likely contributed to my undernourishment, and I think I've finally got that under control.

In my next post I'll put my program. I don't really take my measurements because it seems like it's different every time, and it got discouraging thinking that I had grown and then having the measurement go down the next time, so I'm just measuring by how they look and feel, and how they fit in a bra.

I will eventually add pictures I think, but I'd like to be able to have some growth to compare it to, for a before and after picture, so I think I'll wait a bit longer until I have some better results.

My current program started early November 2015:
Kang Zhu suction cups (size large) for 1-2 hours, nightly.
50 mg Zinc per day
325 mcg iodine (from kelp) per day
2 tbsp gelatinized Maca powder per day (this stuff tastes disgusting Sad )

As of 12/9/15 I added volufiline cream, about 1 tsp. twice daily with a heating pad

I am working up to an uber healthy diet, with a focus on eating regularly throughout the day, which is perhaps my biggest challenge. So far, I am packing in the vegetables, my favorites are broccoli, asparagus, carrots, cabbage, beets. Working on adding some more but those are my go-to ones. I'm also eating a big spinach salad almost every day with cucumbers, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, yellow and orange peppers. Snacking on almonds and cashews.
I've basically quadrupled my water intake, and adding a little bit of lemon juice to it helps me enjoy it more. I am also trying to drink a smoothie every day, although I've missed a few here and there. To that I add different berries and fruits, almond or coconut milk, cinnamon, spinach, and sometimes yogurt, along with the disgusting maca powder. Smoothies are the only thing I've found that cover up that horrid taste, and I prefer to add some agave nectar when I can afford to buy it.

I am also adding oregano, tumeric, and chia seeds to just about everything. I am trying to work out a way to add more coconut oil as well.

Since I started this "diet" and stopped eating meat, my head feels a lot more clear and I don't have as many mood swings, I feel an overall more pleasant mood. Not sure if those effects are related to the diet changes or if it's just the placebo effect.

So, the good news is, the pumping alone has seemed to plump up my breasts a little. They are more round on the bottom and sides, and it looks like the area above them is starting to stand out a little more. I used to be able to see my ribs and sternum, now there seems to be some padding over them. It's now been about a month since I started pumping.

Hopefully with the diet changes and adding the volufiline cream, I will see some more dramatic results eventually. I also need to get back to doing yoga routines regularly, with a focus on chest opening exercises and *gulp* high and low plank for longer amounts of time. I stopped yoga for a while because of this and that going on in my life, I just wasn't home for long enough to do anything more than some quick stretches before bed. Now that my overall life situation is taking a turn for the better, I should have time to get back into a nice routine.

Well that's all for now. I will post updates when I think of it. Thanks for reading and coming along on this exciting journey with me Smile I can't wait to have those beautiful C's!

Hi Allie!
Congrats on grabbing hold of your life! Its a wonderful feeling isn't it?
I'm a big massage advocate, so my only recommendation would be to do some Chi massage to your other massage. Its pretty quick and I think its helping me.
Good luck and Merry Christmas
Bobbi

Hi alie.
Do you have another source of protein, beans etc or a protein powder like pea .
You could try the pea protein in coconut milk or other rich milk to gain a little weight. I struggle with weight too.

Good luck Allie ! !

My goal is a C cup too !

Good luck hun. I've been using the mediume kangzhu cups but now I've ordered the large so it's good to see someone fits them ok who is small framed like me :-).

(11-12-2015, 06:59 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Hi alie.
Do you have another source of protein, beans etc or a protein powder like pea .
You could try the pea protein in coconut milk or other rich milk to gain a little weight. I struggle with weight too.

Now that you mention it, I realize I don't really get much protein. I picked up some great northern beans tonight and am soaking them in water as I type Smile

I used to use Garden of Life Raw Protein powder because it's plant based. I think I will go back to using that in smoothies once I start my new job and can afford more than the basics.

(11-12-2015, 08:31 PM)Vixy Wrote:  Good luck Allie ! !

My goal is a C cup too !

Thanks Vixy. Yay - C cup power! Tongue I feel like for starting off at a AA, D's are just too much to hope for, and would probably look too big on me anyway.

(16-12-2015, 10:35 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  Good luck hun. I've been using the mediume kangzhu cups but now I've ordered the large so it's good to see someone fits them ok who is small framed like me :-).

I will admit I had a little trouble getting them to stay on at first, but I think part of that was just getting used to the way they fit. They are contoured so I just had to find the right way to position them. Now that I've been at it for a while I don't have any trouble getting them on. You just have to kind of play around with the placement a little, but since you are already using Kang Zhu you are probably used to the contour so it will most likely be easier for you.

Alright everybody.

Unfortunately my update isn't a super positive one. Last weekend was my birthday so I slipped pretty bad on my healthy eating because I got taken out for meals a few times thanks to different people wanting to celebrate with me. I still ate my salads a couple of the days last week, but not as much as I should have. I also didn't make any smoothies, so not much fruit and no maca either Sad

I was cruising around here the other day and found a thread with some really good nutrition tips. There was a mix of brewers yeast and a couple other things that, according to the post, provided complete nutrition. I am going to look into it some more and if everything seems sound I will make my own and add that to my smoothies. I'm about 90% sure that part of the reason my previous programs haven't worked is from lacking nutrition.

Unfortunately a setback I've had is that whole money business. Having just put myself through school while living on my own and working part time, it's been quite a challenge keeping everything together financially. So having extra money to spend on different health foods and herbal extracts just wasn't even an option for me. I've been going off just basic food staples in order to keep the important bills paid. But GOOD news is that I am finally done school, licensed, and have a job interview on Tuesday. If all goes well my financial situation should be much improved, so I am looking forward to going out and buying some extra "goodies" to help my healthy food program and fill in the gaps in my nutrition. Once that all gets squared away, I hope I will have an easier time with NBE.

Another thing I am considering again is Nature Day's liquid enhancement extract. I've gone back and forth deciding if I want to try it. I think I'd like to give it a go, since there seems to be a lot of success stories with it. I'm just wary about creating hormone imbalances, so I'm still on the fence. I will finalize that decision when I start the new job, since I can't afford to buy it right now anyway.

Basically, things are a little frustrating at the moment because I feel like my whole program is stalled thanks to the whole being broke thing. Fingers crossed that that will change for me very soon, and then I can get back on track.

My next update will probably include a "before" picture, that way if I do see some serious growth at some point, I can have something to compare it to. For now I'm just keeping my spirits up and am hopeful for better things to come in the near future.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon