Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava domes measurements

Hello there!
Can you all post measurements for the different brava domes? Narrow/wide medium, larg and X-large domes. I would like to know the widths, length and depths of each of these domes.
I have the narrow medium domes, which I believe are too small for me Sad. I have them on right now so I can't measure the now ^_^, but I'll do that tomorrow. Since the device is so expensive I think it's very important to get the right dome size and the dome-size estimator on bravas website is not very accurate. So if we all post the measurments for the domes it would be easier for people to know which domes to buy. Smile
My underbust is 28,5 and across thenipples is 31,5. Across the nipple have increased to about 33 inches I would say. Do you think that I can use th/widee X-large domes and get a good seal with them?
Thank you for your answer!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon