Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Laying down

Thanks Ella & Vixy! I love that bra lol. I was stoked to find a cute bra that also gave me awesome cleavage. That link you attached looks like it could be the same brand for sure. That is weird that they don't ship to Australia but maybe they have that same brand on amazon or eBay? I buy a lot of new stuff on eBay that I can't find elsewhere. Vixy it's funny that you say I have a small waist cuz I've actually been wanting to waist train/do exercises to slim my waist lol. But thank you! Maybe that pic makes it look smaller. Or maybe I have just put on some weight in that area lately who knows. I guess I am a C cup now cause I want bra shopping the other day and the only bras that fit were 34C.

Oh & Candace that item you linked looks amazing! I would love to have one of those to maximize cleavage. Thank you for sharing that

(19-12-2015, 12:38 PM)Scotti Wrote:  
(11-12-2015, 06:11 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I'll make a correction because I looked at a few after I wrote that and saw that they DON'T ALL do that.

As Bobbi mentioned above, those are women with implants, and I've been to enough adult establishments to confirm that fact. Wink

I did look through some pics and I saw what you were talking about, WantAPair ! It does happen with a lot of the women who clearly have natural breasts. And yes you are right Scotti a lot of the women in the adult industry have implants. I wonder if the guys who look at that stuff can tell? I mean I've noticed women who have implants their boobs still bounce sometimes so maybe they think they're real? It does make me consider getting implants but then there's the risks. They might look lopsided or feel hard etc. It's just too nerve wracking for me to consider

(19-12-2015, 03:27 PM)Candace Wrote:  This is a good addition to a bra. My band size is 34 and the large (actually the L-LL) just barely fits me on the loosest hooks.

Can someone explain what this is or does? I can't tell. It looks like something you wear over your bra? Everything on the page is in another language and I'm having a hard time figuring it out from the pictures.

(19-12-2015, 06:56 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  
(19-12-2015, 12:38 PM)Scotti Wrote:  
(11-12-2015, 06:11 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I'll make a correction because I looked at a few after I wrote that and saw that they DON'T ALL do that.

As Bobbi mentioned above, those are women with implants, and I've been to enough adult establishments to confirm that fact. Wink

I did look through some pics and I saw what you were talking about, WantAPair ! It does happen with a lot of the women who clearly have natural breasts. And yes you are right Scotti a lot of the women in the adult industry have implants. I wonder if the guys who look at that stuff can tell? I mean I've noticed women who have implants their boobs still bounce sometimes so maybe they think they're real? It does make me consider getting implants but then there's the risks. They might look lopsided or feel hard etc. It's just too nerve wracking for me to consider

If NBE doesn't work for me, I'm going the surgery route. For me the biggest setback is the cost. From 6-10k...yuck. But I am slightly desperate, so it would be worth it for me if NBE doesn't do it.

(19-12-2015, 07:42 PM)Alliecat Wrote:  
(19-12-2015, 03:27 PM)Candace Wrote:  This is a good addition to a bra. My band size is 34 and the large (actually the L-LL) just barely fits me on the loosest hooks.

Can someone explain what this is or does? I can't tell. It looks like something you wear over your bra? Everything on the page is in another language and I'm having a hard time figuring it out from the pictures.

You can wear it over your bra, or you can wear it alone just to enjoy a boost of size and jiggliness. It just moves tissue to the right area, it doesn't provide any support or motion control.

Ok,

I just tried a "sport bra" I used to put on when I was exercising, and I understood that cleavage can also be created by pushing the breasts toward the chest (toward yourself). So, this sport bra can be put over a normal bra, and it slightly pushes the sides and toward the chest (gentle tightness), and omg, it gives me a baby cleavage for the first time (lovely) whereas I can't have this cleavage with push ups ! hehehe i will post a photo.

The "sport bra" looks like something like this : http://www.sportshop.fr/fr/product/show_...definition

I would think that a good cleavage bra + this in the link below = more cleavage.

You don't want to squeeze your breasts, but actually, it just has to be a little tight, and it'll do the job. Big Grin

(19-12-2015, 06:56 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  And yes you are right Scotti a lot of the women in the adult industry have implants. I wonder if the guys who look at that stuff can tell? I mean I've noticed women who have implants their boobs still bounce sometimes so maybe they think they're real? It does make me consider getting implants but then there's the risks. They might look lopsided or feel hard etc. It's just too nerve wracking for me to consider

My understanding alot depends on the doctor, type of implants, location of implants and how big you go. I've seen some that anyone could tell they were obviously enhanced and others that looked and felt 100% real.

(09-12-2015, 03:03 AM)daisy134 Wrote:  Does anyone else's boobs seem smaller when you're laying flat on your back? This is annoying for me because they seem decent to me otherwise. They feel and look a lot bigger. Do I just have to wait until they grow for them to look big when I'm laying on my back?
Yup that kinda was scary for me as well, and its defenitely a bummer,, standing , you have mounds of power,, then lay down and WAA WAA! NOTHING!!
Glad you brought it up though ,,,cause it kinda leads to another question,, If we sleep on our chest very often are we helping or hurting the growing process? or is it inconsequential?
I guess if your a restless sleeper it could be considered a form of massage,,,lol just kidding

(27-12-2015, 06:55 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  If we sleep on our chest very often are we helping or hurting the growing process? or is it inconsequential?
I guess if your a restless sleeper it could be considered a form of massage,,,lol just kidding

This body pillow with a boob hole fixes the problem. The box they mail it in is the opposite of discreet. The name "ComfyBreasts" is on the box in four places, and there are pictures of the product and the product being used by a naked woman.

Also, a small cat can fit in the boob hole.

(19-12-2015, 09:32 PM)Candace Wrote:  
(19-12-2015, 07:42 PM)Alliecat Wrote:  [quote='Candace' pid='166630' dateline='1450535224']
This is a good addition to a bra. My band size is 34 and the large (actually the L-LL) just barely fits me on the loosest hooks.

You can wear it over your bra, or you can wear it alone just to enjoy a boost of size and jiggliness. It just moves tissue to the right area, it doesn't provide any support or motion control.

Alliecat here's a link to a U.S. version chic shaper . I sleep in one every night it helps breasts(currently a C cup) from falling as much, only use one set of the straps then use one of the spare straps to pull front straps closer together and pull top inward to cradle breasts.
I found this bra nightlift looks interesting

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon