Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Laying down

I think it's normal for breasts to look smaller when lying on the back.

By the way, Daisy, which bra have you bought from Walmart please, 'cause it looks amazing and your boobs as well (omg) ?

I'm looking for a cheap maximum push up bra, I really want a cleavage for the first time lol. Currently I have a full A so maybe it is a little early for the cleavage, but I'm going toward a B, so I want it !

Well thank you! The label just says "body" the RN# is 15577. Here's what it looks like on. I got it roughly a year ago (btw this pic is little over a month old, I don't really fit in this bra anymore which gives me hope!)

(19-12-2015, 04:16 AM)daisy134 Wrote:  Well thank you! The label just says "body" the RN# is 15577. Here's what it looks like on. I got it roughly a year ago (btw this pic is little over a month old, I don't really fit in this bra anymore which gives me hope!)

Oh I love that bra!

(11-12-2015, 06:11 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I'll make a correction because I looked at a few after I wrote that and saw that they DON'T ALL do that.

As Bobbi mentioned above, those are women with implants, and I've been to enough adult establishments to confirm that fact. Wink

Thank you Daisy, your breasts look amazing, you have a C cup ? Ahah that's actually my minimum goal Smile

And how do you get a such tiny waist ! Awesome !

Oh I can't find the bra you mentionned, but maybe this one could make a cleavage on a 38B or a 38C ? I hope so, I just clicked on it because of the photo. ^^ http://www.walmart.com/ip/Simply-Basic-W...a/39577644

This is a good addition to a bra. My band size is 34 and the large (actually the L-LL) just barely fits me on the loosest hooks.

wooow this stuff pushes boobs on the sides ? That's exactly I'm looking for.

(19-12-2015, 01:01 PM)Vixy Wrote:  Thank you Daisy, your breasts look amazing, you have a C cup ? Ahah that's actually my minimum goal Smile

And how do you get a such tiny waist ! Awesome !

Oh I can't find the bra you mentionned, but maybe this one could make a cleavage on a 38B or a 38C ? I hope so, I just clicked on it because of the photo. ^^ http://www.walmart.com/ip/Simply-Basic-W...a/39577644

I found that exact bra online too BUT... Walmart doesn't ship to my country Sad

Where do you live ?

(19-12-2015, 06:13 PM)Vixy Wrote:  Where do you live ?

Australia , it's weird they don't deliver here

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon