Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

booby lotion while pumping?

Star 

I had picked up some stuff at a local discount store

Argan oil
Coconut oil
Collogen
Vitamin A

I had applied an equal mix of each onto my breasts and they plumped up nicely. So i was thinking, dlo you ladies use anything while pumping? Regular massage oil?

I will probably try this special batter next time i pump to see if the results are better than just pumping with a regular massage oil..

Oh and i also added liquid msm/ vit c and some hyaluronic acid...both of those promote collogen production.

My theory is that the vaccum will draw the batter deeper in skin vs regular massage.

Sometimes I use jojoba oil, just because I have it around the house from when I was in school for massage therapy. I can't decide if it makes suction with the pumps better or worse though. I feel like the rubber seal on my cups slips out of place and break the seal more often when I use the oil. I have only been trying it because someone said using lube helps with the big red circles the cups leave. But I think I have an easier time getting them to stay on without any oil.

Being an engineer i think your premis that vacuume pressure will draw the lotion deeper into the tissue is opposite of the laws of thermodynamics. Positive pressure would push things into the skin. Negative pressure would tend to draw things out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon