Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

c-cup-code MustGrowBust

Did someone read/tried the ebook c-cup-code from mustgrowbust?

I haven't, but it sounds just the the other ones that I have read, like Boost Your Bust...and there was one other one that I can't remember the name of. But those books are all the same. There's a loooong intro explaining what breasts are made out of and why they grow at puberty. Then they'll give you pointers on the right clothes to wear and the right posture to make your breasts stand out. Then they'll list a few herbs like fenugreek, red clover, and wild yam to take at certain times depending on your luteal phase. Lastly they'll give you a short list of food recommendations and some exercises that might work your pectoral muscles.

Honestly, the small bit of very basic information in books like that is all stuff that you can turn up in about 15 minutes of googling, without paying for it. I lost every bit of faith in anything like that when I bought one and realized that it was basically a combination of all the free information I had already read online.

Those methods do work for some people, but you don't need to pay for some silly ebook to get it. All the info and more is here on breast nexus and out there in internet land, ripe for the picking.

(06-12-2015, 02:50 PM)rateset Wrote:  Did someone read/tried the ebook c-cup-code from mustgrowbust?

Didn't buy it, but found info and grabbed an excerpt.
As Alliecat said, nothing much there, based on the sample and reviews.

I bought both "Flat to Femme" and "Flat to Fab" (essentially the same program, I wanted to compare them.) Same info, same basic details, no difference in what was presented, really - only a slight difference because of audience. (F2Femme is for MTF, F2Fab is for GGs.) So Testosterone control was emphasized more in F2Femme.

You have better info here, and check Ainterol forums, too. And there's Cheryl's Breast Talk, too, but it's not too active these days. Also yahoo groups, and, surprisingly, some tumblrs have good info now and again (they ARE more geared to pron, though, be warned.)

-Jean

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon