Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone use latisee or revitalash?

93 days of update: ok, so, i’ve used other eyelash enhancing products, some cheap, some ridiculously expensive …haven’t been overly impressed with any but have for so long wondered about latisse. i was afraid. the more i read the more afraid i became ..still, i finally got hold of some generic careprost a couple of days before christmas and now, i’m a couple of days into week 14.

so, i’ve been squeezing one drop onto a clean surface and using a fine eyeliner brush to carefully distribute at the base of my upper lashes. just one modest drop is enough to do both upper lashes. at 4 wks i thought i was seeing growth. at 6 wks i was sure. at about the 9th wk i started saying things like ‘damn’ and shouting four-letter words of exclamatory excitement. now, i’m a couple of days into week 14.

after a nightly bath or shower, i apply one drop very sparingly ..even have a bit left over ..it takes so little, really. then, when it is somewhat dry, i may apply a bit of hyaluronic acid over my entire eye area and face or some aloe vera gel, then some derma e dmae cream or derma e vitamin e cream and often in the morning, before a quick shower i’ll apply some of my little oil mix which is castor oil, cocoa butter, coconut oil and later some vit e over my entire eye area. anyway, it’s just a little routine i kinda like. i guess the reason i’m doing that is sort of precautionary because i've read anecdotal posts of fat loss around the eye and changes to eye color not to mention i'm just generally freaked out as a consequence of living the life of a planetary earthling on the edge of the milky way galaxy. Big Grin actually that last part is a lie.

anyway, i guess it was about week nine i got my disbelief, more or less. my upper lashes are so much freakin longer, about 1.5 times their typical length if not more and what’s crazy is my lower lashes have really taken off …more than i’ve ever seen. individual lashes, upper and lower have different growth lengths so they look uneven but i kinda like that look. i’m really just so blown away. oh, yeah, at week 12, i started applying every other evening and probably in a few weeks more, i’ll go to maybe every third day. i’ll have to try and establish some maintenance schedule. ok, that’s it. oh yeah, also, mascara is so much more dramatic. i use mac mineralize multi-effect lash mascara charged black cuz my lashes are naturally a sort of dark brown. anyway, it’s just insane. oh yeah, another oh yeah …it doesn’t burn if it gets into your eyes. it’s gotten into my eyes a few times and my eyes are still green and i haven’t really noticed any negative effects. i was concerned about some posts regarding fat loss ..that’s why i was using the hyaluronic acid and/or aloe gel over my whole eye area and also some of my oil, etc., i think i mentioned that. also, doing just a little bit of eye yoga and my morning nutritional drink that i mix up with all kinds of stuff. omg, i’m so psyched.Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by AthenaGirl - 28-11-2015, 12:16 AM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 28-11-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by AthenaGirl - 29-11-2015, 04:44 AM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by solome - 28-11-2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by AthenaGirl - 29-11-2015, 04:47 AM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by solome - 26-03-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by estates - 12-05-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by solome - 28-11-2016, 07:22 PM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by Carne9509 - 30-11-2016, 01:14 AM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by solome - 02-12-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by Carne9509 - 05-12-2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by solome - 06-12-2016, 03:56 AM