Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone ever tried Aguaje pills/powder or Zhi Mu powder?

It was from another forum, an user was saying that she mixed aloe vera gel and zhi mu together and she went from 33inches to 34 inchee (butt growth) im pretty sure both supplements would affect the breasts too but has anyone here taken these?

Yeah I saw this one too.
I think you mean this link right? :
http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/sutra9725.php

I bought Zhi Mu extract from Aliexpress (very good price, 30 euro for 800 grams!), and added 10 grams to 200 grams of Aloe Vera.
I started yesterday and will apply it now twice a day on my breasts.
I mixed it for 10 minutes with a spoon, and it is a brown liquid/gel consistency. this does not make my skin change in colour to my very surprise! After applying it is almost dry within like 20 seconds, it absorbs so quickly!
Does smell a little funny, but you don't really notice it after you applied it, only if you open the container.

For those wondering. Zhi Mu is a plant that contains Sarsapogenin. Sarsapogenin is the main ingredient in Volufiline: a non-hormonal breast cream, that scientifically proven to increase the adipose tissue (fat tissue)
Results are permanent, the fat cells don't go away.

After 54 days of use (twice a day), there was an increase of 8.4% (in the best result).
So that is interesting if I use this for the next year. Plus this is a much cheaper option if it works than gluteboost or other creams that have Volufiline in it
Fingers crossed Smile

Love, Ellen

For those interested, here is a nice file with scientific data about the effects of Volufiline, that contains Sarsasapogenine, from the Zhi Mu.
Enjoy the file Smile

https://d603735139ee19307914-d6a815b22d6...filine.pdf

Besides this, I thought that starting from tonight, I will use a dermaroller 0.2 mm on my breasts once a day (maybe twice, but I will see how my skin reacts to it) to increase the absoption of the product even more.
Remember, from 0.5 mm you can only use once every 6 weeks (!) because it reaches a deeper later of the skin that requires healing, 0.2 mm it doesn't really matter that much but it does help with absoption, watch and see how your skin reacts to it.
If you are going to buy these, you can find great ones from ebay for about €5/6 a part. Don't pay more than €15 cause then you can surely find another one, and they are most likely ripping you off lol^^
Just keeping it real here Wink

Love, ellen

https://www.google.nl/search?q=dermaroller+0.2+mm&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZ5eawxbPTAhUMZVAKHfzZD90Q_AUICCgC&biw=320&bih=492#imgrc=vjcsstHkB_dFlM:

Very interested in your findings with this, keep us posted!

I'm also very interested in hearing about your experience with Zhi Mu/volufiline and will be keeping an eye on this thread. 

As for aguaje, I'm taking the powder but it's still very early for updates!

I will keep you updated Arwen and Bettie and everyone else!

Ok so I am super single at the moment and nobody is looking at my breasts anyway, so I decided to increase the percentage of Zhi Mu extract in the Aloë Vera gel. This means that the 'gel' now is more visable on the skin.
Now it has 30 grams of Zhi Mu concentrate in 200 grams of Aloë Vera. (Before it was 10 grams in 200 grams)

The Zhi Mu extract is 10:1
Meaning I have 15 grams of zhi mu extract in 100 grams (15%)

Volufiline creams have 5% of Volufiline in them.

But Zhi Mu is not 100% Volufiline (sarsasapogenin) haha (unforturnately).
Dried root powder (not extract) has about 6% of Saponins, (for reference, check link I gave above on page 5.)
Right so Saponins contains Sarsasapogenin, but again not all Saponins are Sarsapogenins.
I couldn't exactly found out what concentration of Saponins consists of Sarsapogenins, but did found out that most of the Saponins are indeed Sarsasapogenins.

Omg that sentence, are you still with me?

Sooo! I decided I would guess at least 50% of the Saponins are Sarsasapogenin.
Meaning that in dried root powder (again, not the extract), about 3% is the active fat-increase ingredient Sarsasapogenin.

Meaning the 10:1 Zhi Mu extract has about 30% of Sarsasapogenin in it.

If I triple the percentage of the active ingredient in the final cream, hypothetically I would be left with 90% of sarsapogenin.

So that is my guess at the moment.

Again this cream does not go into the skin as great as real Volufiline, and it does leave a slight residue now with the 15% zhi mu extract. (With the 5% zhi mu extract it didn't).

Anyways!!
I hope I calculated it about right here.

Meanwhile, I am searching for new fat increasing DIY creams. And I will post or bump them in the herbal section here coming time.
I was hoping other people would like to join the DIY NBE cream fun here! Smile

I give this cream at least 3 months on it's own, before applying new stuff, so when I give my review on it here, it will be a fair one that is of (of course anecdotal) use to everyone who is interested.

So if you are up for some DIY fun, have a look around in the herbal section here.

Love

Oh my booby lord.. this stuff works!  Big Grin

I have been using it for 12 days now on my breasts (twice a day) and lips (only before bed) and I just feel the difference already.

I am fairly on the skinny side (bmi is 18.4), and I can always really feel the line of where my fat tissue is, and where my breast tissue starts when I squeeze it between my fingers.

And I noticed that the last few days, that line is becoming slightly more cushy so to say.

And then my lips.. oh my. 
Ok
I am no angelina jolie, but the plumpness is just insane. I think I might stop soon on my lips.
Since differentiation of fat tissue is permanent, I am pretty pleased with everything so far, can't wait to see how this will work out the next few months.

I didn't use any other methods for increase, and I only noogle on one breast, and the increase is on both breasts the same.

This won't increase a cupsize, but it will most certainly give some more volume/plumpness and softer feeling.
Maybe if I use it for a year I might gain 1 whole cupsize, but we shall see!

Love, Ellen

Wow, that's fantastic news Miss Ellen!  Smile

I was going to get Isosensuals but am a bit skeptical about the positive reviews......so I was thinking about zhi mu extract but I did a bit of research and apparently zhi mu doesn't have the same effectiveness as volufiline (also indicated here: http://howtogetabiggerbutt.info/zhi-mu-f...largement/). Your recipe shows though that it can be effective if the proper amount is used. I'm very curious to hear about/see your progress...you might actually gain a cup size before you know it! Thank you for sharing your recipe and news and keep us updated <3

(30-04-2017, 01:03 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Oh my booby lord.. this stuff works!  Big Grin

I have been using it for 12 days now on my breasts (twice a day) and lips (only before bed) and I just feel the difference already.

I am fairly on the skinny side (bmi is 18.4), and I can always really feel the line of where my fat tissue is, and where my breast tissue starts when I squeeze it between my fingers.

And I noticed that the last few days, that line is becoming slightly more cushy so to say.

And then my lips.. oh my. 
Ok
I am no angelina jolie, but the plumpness is just insane. I think I might stop soon on my lips.
Since differentiation of fat tissue is permanent, I am pretty pleased with everything so far, can't wait to see how this will work out the next few months.

I didn't use any other methods for increase, and I only noogle on one breast, and the increase is on both breasts the same.

This won't increase a cupsize, but it will most certainly give some more volume/plumpness and softer feeling.
Maybe if I use it for a year I might gain 1 whole cupsize, but we shall see!

Love, Ellen

Ellen!!! Big Grin 

Sooo happy this is working for you my girl!!!

Interesting, I've been looking for a cream or oil to rub on topically in addition to my BO orally. 

I'm going to look into this.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon