Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The hidden face,,

Each of us men, that enter this ,,either start with ,,,or eventually get to our face.
Some of us come set up, ready to go with delicate features.,,
Some of us already have features structured just right . They are feminine in shape and proportion.

But some of us (like me) have features that are a challenge,,, I have blunt UN-feminine features, a nose and forehead that are a test to be sure.

So when i work to cosmetically change my sex for a photo, the face is an issue. I do some primitive efforts at the contouring of my nose,,and try to use wigs that disguise other trouble areas.

Here are some pictures,, that are at angles ,, so that they dont give away too much,,lol, but hopefully show you what im up against.

Id like your opinion, no matter how harsh it is,,, Could i pass in the photos for a woman,,?a fairly attractive one,? or do my male features show through too strongly.?

In my icon, photo, you see a bit of the nose.,, certain lighting really brings this out.

It might seem silly to ask, but we see ourselves through different eyes than others ,, and sometimes its difficult to be objective,, that's why Im asking your opinions.Smile[attachment=10799][attachment=10800][attachment=10801]

If I saw you in public somewhere and had no idea who you are, picture 1 tells me, male cross-dresser or TS. 2. Much more female looking, maybe a touch of work is needed. (Don't ask me what, or how, I don't know much about make-up) 3. EASILY passes as a woman!

I think you have soft features.. Tongue

I know we put a huge emphases on 'passing.' Some of the best advice I got was from a gurlfriend of mine. 'Passing is a matter of feeling.'

I believe that.. None of us are perfect. But the reality is we're all 'male,' and no matter the makeup, posture, or femme traits we have, we're still that.

Don't worry about 'passing' physically. Pass mentally. You're beautiful!Big Grin

I love this thread.
Like you I can be facially challenged when if comes to expressing my feminine side.
I will have to post a few pic of myself seeking similar input

Christina

(23-11-2015, 08:31 AM) Wrote:  If I saw you in public somewhere and had no idea who you are, picture 1 tells me, male cross-dresser or TS. 2. Much more female looking, maybe a touch of work is needed. (Don't ask me what, or how, I don't know much about make-up) 3. EASILY passes as a woman!
Thanks Wantapair,,
Im constantly observing and logging away details when im in public, Im not sure if that's a good or bad quality,,,I know a lot of Women,in our rural town that have hard masculine features,,i guess i notice it more now not just because im interested in this CD subject,, but because i painted portraits for a living for a little less than a decade.

I like to believe its not being shallow,, to be aware of these sort details because it doesn't effect my appraisal of people, it just deepens my understanding about their lives they live. And that experience tells me its not important,, but women and certainly men attempting to look like women,,cant help but have doubts,lol

And i get you Jamie,, im there as well, this is still so new that there alot of things to work through, Ill post this last picture.. so you guys have a straight on view.

In your opinions what the best links/tutorials , for our brand of makeup?

The last picture looks really good. One thing I have been told told is to smile. Your face will look much more feminine if you can keep a smile going.

(23-11-2015, 05:15 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(23-11-2015, 08:31 AM) Wrote:  If I saw you in public somewhere and had no idea who you are, picture 1 tells me, male cross-dresser or TS. 2. Much more female looking, maybe a touch of work is needed. (Don't ask me what, or how, I don't know much about make-up) 3. EASILY passes as a woman!
Thanks Wantapair,,
Im constantly observing and logging away details when im in public, Im not sure if that's a good or bad quality,,,I know a lot of Women,in our rural town that have hard masculine features,,i guess i notice it more now not just because im interested in this CD subject,, but because i painted portraits for a living for a little less than a decade.

I like to believe its not being shallow,, to be aware of these sort details because it doesn't effect my appraisal of people, it just deepens my understanding about their lives they live. And that experience tells me its not important,, but women and certainly men attempting to look like women,,cant help but have doubts,lol
I went to college with a girl that was DROP DEAD GORGEOUS and sexy as all hell!!!! But, she thought she was fat & ugly!! She had just a TINY bit of puppy fat on her, but it only made her much sexier!! And it was all in her legs! EVERY guy on campus wanted to fuck her!! I've seen Bishops kick out a stained glass window over her!! She was a cross between Debbie Harry and Marilyn Monroe!! But she thought she was fat & ugly!!

(23-11-2015, 05:15 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.ph...nail=10805
In this new picture of you, you look a LOT like her!! (My college friend, Jennifer.)

I think you look gorgeous! Very nice pics and they all look very feminine to me. Your skin is soft and radiant and your eyes, brows and lips are very sexy.
There are lots of you tubes that cover the contouring. and I think it was 'divine caroline' that did a recent tutorial on thinning the nose and widening the eyes. But for you I think its just a small refinement.
Its really nice to see more of you than your boobs, no offense intended, its just you are very beautiful, and I really can appreciate that more now.
Thanks
Bobbi

(23-11-2015, 05:35 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  The last picture looks really good. One thing I have been told told is to smile. Your face will look much more feminine if you can keep a smile going.

I agree!

You do have a lot going for you.I would dare say if I passed by you in public, I would not question your gender.

I have to say, confidence to ' present' in public can be daunting to say the least. Always worried about who is 'clocking' you, whether someone might try to do you harm because of who you are..it can really be burdensome sometimes. Being lighthearted and cheerful and smiley can take the pressure off of how others see us, and free us to live our lives comfortable.

What others think is not important. We skew our own views of ourselves through the views of others.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon