Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie, please advice ?

Hello to all!
I'm a newbie here and asking for advice. I started nbe almost 4 months ago but i haven't seen any growth yet. My cycle on the other hand has gotten longer or even absent period. I have a history of pcos but after having a baby 3 years ago my cycle was somehow normal for the first time in my life. Now i'm trying to get my boobies grow and my cycle back ? Maybe you can help me to see if i'm doing something wrong. ?

I started with pm, no cycling and probably with too high doze. After almost 3 months with no periods i decided to take a break. I took some medication to get my period and after that started cycling with:
PM 750-1000mg for first 15 days (from herbs natural)
Next days until my period ( that i'm Still waiting) i've been taking
2 x 2 capsules fenugreek (nature's way 610mg i don't know in 1 or 2 caps)
2 x 2 capsules saw palmetto (now 550g/caps)
1 x 1 capsule red clover (nature's way 400mg)
Also everyday fish oil, calsium and multivitamin, occasionally fennel tea.

I've been also massaging all this time. First 2 months with ainterol pm cream, then one month argan oil and now my own mix with coconut oil and pm powder.
I have been really confused about how to massage... There is so much contradict info out there! I started with chi but right hand anticlockwise for 2-3 months. Then changes the direction and now i found out that you're not supposed to really move the breast but only skim the surface. I hope i'm doing it right this time ?

I'm worried about possible hormonal imbalance caused by the over consumption of pm in the beginning and would really like to do it safely from now on...

I'm 32 years old, have one kid and my current measurements are:
Bust 32", underbust 30", waist 26", hip 35".
My goal is a full B cup and if that will come true i might set a new one ?

Hopefully someone can give me some words of wisdom, i would really appreciate that! Ps. Sorry if my English is causing confusion ?

(20-11-2015, 09:43 PM)Rosaly Wrote:  Hello to all!
I'm a newbie here and asking for advice. I started nbe almost 4 months ago but i haven't seen any growth yet. My cycle on the other hand has gotten longer or even absent period. I have a history of pcos but after having a baby 3 years ago my cycle was somehow normal for the first time in my life. Now i'm trying to get my boobies grow and my cycle back ? Maybe you can help me to see if i'm doing something wrong. ?

I started with pm, no cycling and probably with too high doze. After almost 3 months with no periods i decided to take a break. I took some medication to get my period and after that started cycling with:
PM 750-1000mg for first 15 days (from herbs natural)
Next days until my period ( that i'm Still waiting) i've been taking
2 x 2 capsules fenugreek (nature's way 610mg i don't know in 1 or 2 caps)
2 x 2 capsules saw palmetto (now 550g/caps)
1 x 1 capsule red clover (nature's way 400mg)
Also everyday fish oil, calsium and multivitamin, occasionally fennel tea.

I've been also massaging all this time. First 2 months with ainterol pm cream, then one month argan oil and now my own mix with coconut oil and pm powder.
I have been really confused about how to massage... There is so much contradict info out there! I started with chi but right hand anticlockwise for 2-3 months. Then changes the direction and now i found out that you're not supposed to really move the breast but only skim the surface. I hope i'm doing it right this time ?

I'm worried about possible hormonal imbalance caused by the over consumption of pm in the beginning and would really like to do it safely from now on...

I'm 32 years old, have one kid and my current measurements are:
Bust 32", underbust 30", waist 26", hip 35".
My goal is a full B cup and if that will come true i might set a new one ?

Hopefully someone can give me some words of wisdom, i would really appreciate that! Ps. Sorry if my English is causing confusion ?

Hi pm is notorious for messing up cycles and I think namely cause girls take too much. I'd done a lot of research and all points towards women taking usually less than 200mg and dependent on weight. Also I wouldn't take it unless your labs dictate you need it. I'd avoid feeding it to breasts too. Safety first yeh.
Saw palmwtto is used to treat pcos so I'd stick to that assuming you have no side effects. I don't think you are supposed to compete pm with other phytos either.
My girlfriend's with pcos had their hormones stabilize after giving birth. I suspect too much pm might be a culprit. Can't offer more than that but good luck

Hi pm is notorious for messing up cycles and I think namely cause girls take too much. I'd done a lot of research and all points towards women taking usually less than 200mg and dependent on weight. Also I wouldn't take it unless your labs dictate you need it. I'd avoid feeding it to breasts too. Safety first yeh.
Saw palmwtto is used to treat pcos so I'd stick to that assuming you have no side effects. I don't think you are supposed to compete pm with other phytos either.
My girlfriend's with pcos had their hormones stabilize after giving birth. I suspect too much pm might be a culprit. Can't offer more than that but good luck
[/

Hi! Thank you so much for your reply and advice. I was worried about taking Saw palmetto since in the bottle it sais "mens heath" ? But now i can continue that and i think leave out pm instead. ? Can't wait to start seeing positive results! This site is so inspiring. I was doubtfull about nbe but reading so many succes stories i'm starting to believe it's possible for me too.

(21-11-2015, 05:16 PM)Rosaly Wrote:  Hi pm is notorious for messing up cycles and I think namely cause girls take too much. I'd done a lot of research and all points towards women taking usually less than 200mg and dependent on weight. Also I wouldn't take it unless your labs dictate you need it. I'd avoid feeding it to breasts too. Safety first yeh.
[/

Hi! Thank you so much for your reply and advice. I was worried about taking Saw palmetto since in the bottle it sais "mens heath" ? But now i can continue that and i think leave out pm instead. ? Can't wait to start seeing positive results! This site is so inspiring. I was doubtfull about nbe but reading so many succes stories i'm starting to believe it's possible for me too.

I didn't get any growth from PM. I did get 2 inches of growth from fenugreek, saw plamento, and wild yam though

I didn't get any growth from PM. I did get 2 inches of growth from fenugreek, saw plamento, and wild yam though
[/quote]

Oh, that's encouraging to hear. How much of each did you take daily? Did you do something else in addition like massage or noogling?

(22-11-2015, 05:40 PM)Rosaly Wrote:  I didn't get any growth from PM. I did get 2 inches of growth from fenugreek, saw plamento, and wild yam though

Oh, that's encouraging to hear. How much of each did you take daily? Did you do something else in addition like massage or noogling?
[/quote]

I took one of each 3x a day. Morning afternoon and night on an empty stomach. I also rubbed more milk plus on my breast twice a day. You can get it on amazon, it has fenugreek and fennel in it. I never tried the noogling and I did massage sometimes but I was kind of lazy about it

I took one of each 3x a day. Morning afternoon and night on an empty stomach. I also rubbed more milk plus on my breast twice a day. You can get it on amazon, it has fenugreek and fennel in it. I never tried the noogling and I did massage sometimes but I was kind of lazy about it
[/quote]

Ok, that sounds reasonable and safe :-) I haven't tried noogling so far but yeah, it seems to be very time consuming... Maybe I'll try it after some more research and if I get more belief in this all... trough some progress Big Grin

(21-11-2015, 05:16 PM)Rosaly Wrote:  Hi pm is notorious for messing up cycles and I think namely cause girls take too much. I'd done a lot of research and all points towards women taking usually less than 200mg and dependent on weight. Also I wouldn't take it unless your labs dictate you need it. I'd avoid feeding it to breasts too. Safety first yeh.
[/

SP is definitely for women too. An anti estrogen is the latest I've heard.. It's used as a convalescence food source. It's sad to enlarge organs where too small and vice versa but in a good way. I guess that explains enlarged boobs for some.
There's always a risk though and you need to be aware of that cause what works for one doesn't for another ta know... Smile gastric distress I understand is a common side effect but on the flip side for some aids in digestion. Can't win really can ya

SP is definitely for women too. An anti estrogen is the latest I've heard.. It's used as a convalescence food source. It's sad to enlarge organs where too small and vice versa but in a good way. I guess that explains enlarged boobs for some.
There's always a risk though and you need to be aware of that cause what works for one doesn't for another ta know... Smile gastric distress I understand is a common side effect but on the flip side for some aids in digestion. Can't win really can ya
[/quote]

Thank you for the advice Ella! I suppose i will stick to this for a couple of months then, hopefully it will work!:-)
And thanks Pennygrim, i will check on that more milk plus :-) i was searching for fenugreek oil but i fuess fennel would be a good companion for it Big Grin

(23-11-2015, 10:45 PM)Rosaly Wrote:  SP is definitely for women too. An anti estrogen is the latest I've heard.. It's used as a convalescence food source. It's sad to enlarge organs where too small and vice versa but in a good way. I guess that explains enlarged boobs for some.

Thank you for the advice Ella! I suppose i will stick to this for a couple of months then, hopefully it will work!:-)
And thanks Pennygrim, i will check on that more milk plus :-) i was searching for fenugreek oil but i fuess fennel would be a good companion for it Big Grin
[/quote]

Yea it has some good stuff in it. Right now for my topicals I am taking more milk plus, evening primrose oil, flaxseed oil, and almond oil. I just pour them all into a squeezie bottle so it's not inconvenient to apply and rub it on 3 times a day

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon