Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Himalayan (pink) salt and its benefits

http://www.theoliveparent.com/2010/07/so...t.html?m=1

With so many trace minerals, i am thinking that this unrefined natural salt might be a good addition to nbe routines...

You can eat it, drink it, bathe in it....whats not to love?

(19-11-2015, 10:39 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  http://www.theoliveparent.com/2010/07/so...t.html?m=1

With so many trace minerals, i am thinking that this unrefined natural salt might be a good addition to nbe routines...

You can eat it, drink it, bathe in it....whats not to love?
And, it's much better for you than regular salt.

Himalayan pink salt. So pretty and so much goodness. Ahhhh. I got some for free once and felt like I won the lottery. Hehehe. Also, I like your link on MSM. I have taken MSM for years, on and off. I think it's pretty stellar. Once though, I guess I must have needed to detox or start more slowly because it gave me such headaches and maybe acne, too. I took a break and went back to it. Lovely stuff! And it is so affordable. I buy it in bulk and drop a little in water. Mmmm. Smile

http://www.starcrystalsalt.com/84-minerals.html

That is a list of the 84 minerals in pink Himalayan salts. Some of minerals list what is good for.

Pink Himalayan Salt (PHS), is also used in curing meats as well as some sausage making. Sole ( pronounced Solay) is the equivalent of saline ..it is water saturated with disolved PHS. It can be stored indefinately, since it does not spoil. One anecdotal story purports that a woman's cavity in her tooth closed up on its own after she had used Sole as mouthwash for some time.

No scientific proof supports this claim, however, if it does actually work on a molecular level, and since trace elements of flouride and calcium(?) Are present, then perhaps it could aid in dental health. I do not recall if calcium is one of the 84 listed of Phs, forgive me if i err.

Also, some people put salt in their coffee grounds while brewing coffee to enhance the flavor of the coffee. I am trying it with PHS instead to see if it is any good. I am sure the minute amount i put in wil be negligable as far as mineral content goes ( 1/16 tsp). I at this point, am trying it purely for flavor at this time. In theory, it would be a good way to consume this PHS early in the morning, if one can determine the necessary daily % needed, and whether that % would make the coffee too salty.

Oh, one more thing. PHS is available in capsule form on Amazon from a few different suppliers. Just in case if anyone was wondering : p

Salt can actually be used to erase the need for coffee. I am guessing that coffee would probably cause lower breast growth too. Using sugar and salt together is actually a good idea.

Onto the case for minerals. I think that minerals have not even been fully researched. I am guessing that we can use minerals to form powerful protective and healing and growing compounds like plants do.

As for salt itself, it seems to make energy usage more efficient by not allowing sugar to be let loose or become unused. This probably would cause more growth by itself since you would be needing less food for energy and more of the calories can go to growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon