Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Well my luck cant get any worse this year so here we go!

Heart 

[attachment=10753]
I usually do this on the first of Dec my birthday with a bottle of wine but life is short and this puts a smile on my face.

Merry (albeit early..) Xmas to everyone Smile

(17-11-2015, 02:30 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  I usually do this on the first of Dec my birthday with a bottle of wine but life is short and this puts a smile on my face.

Looks cozy,cant believe you did this without bottle of wine.I will make a wish for our luck this year..we're in the same tree..eh boat.

(17-11-2015, 07:27 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(17-11-2015, 02:30 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  I usually do this on the first of Dec my birthday with a bottle of wine but life is short and this puts a smile on my face.

Looks cozy,cant believe you did this without bottle of wine.I will make a wish for our luck this year..we're in the same tree..eh boat.

Well I did do it with a bottle of wine but just not on my birthday. Quitting booze today-! Shy again...

(17-11-2015, 07:30 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(17-11-2015, 07:27 PM)hannah Wrote:  

Well I did do it with a bottle of wine but just not on my birthday. Quitting booze today-! Shy again...

Sure.....hear ya after new year..like in january when everybody is gving up on their ''good intentions''..

Sweetie, don't be so pessimistic and for heaven's sake don't count the failures. I'm pretty sure my life is shorter, but my new additions give me a refreshed perspective. The X-mas tree is especially nice and reminiscent of Stan Kubrick's "Eyes Wide Shut". Best wishes

(17-11-2015, 09:10 PM)L^te Bloomer Wrote:  Sweetie, don't be so pessimistic and for heaven's sake don't count the failures. I'm pretty sure my life is shorter, but my new additions give me a refreshed perspective. The X-mas tree is especially nice and reminiscent of Stan Kubrick's "Eyes Wide Shut". Best wishes

Thank you Smile

What a cute tree Smile your bday is on the first? must be exciting, winter baby!! -sends bday excitment and boobie power your way- lol!

Beautiful: )

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon