Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How Do I Start Natural Breast Enlargement?

Hi Smile

Im new to this site, and i was wondering if anyone could help me with some simple steps for a beginner? Im an A cup and its not because im underweight, my BMI is within the normal range.

Im Starting to live healthier, not to Lose weight, but i want to tone up and therefore i will probably Lose a bit, which makes me scared to lose the small amount og breast i actually have.

Ive heard flax seed can help? Is that true? And what Else can i do? If you could help me with some simple steps i Would be SO grateful.

Also how much can you make your breasts grow without surgery?

Im 19 and im already on birth control if you were wondering Smile

Thank you so much!

Are you on birth control PILLS or do you have a non-hormonal bc? I am not a big fan of the pill at all. Besides that its very unhealthy for your brains(read: it letterly decreases them), I think you cant builld onto a hormonal situation that is not natural. It will only cause you fluctuations even if you would have succes. I would recommend to get rid of your pill if you want to use herbs. Otherwise I would recommend to start out with massage and perhaps a breast pump.
Good massage oils are coconutoil, flaxseedoil,macadamia oil, almond oil, olive oil and much more.
If you do decide to stop your pill take a detox firstWink And pay attention to your nutrients,make sure you get them all.fats vitamins carbs proteins etc. Oh and nbe is anything but simple, know what your up to here..:p

Massage with olive oil

(02-11-2015, 07:45 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  Massage with olive oil

Please grow up or come up with something beneficial..something not already mentioned unless you back it up with experience..we need a community thats giving each other helpful advices..people repeating each other is not helpful.And we know now how you only promote massage..

(02-11-2015, 08:28 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(02-11-2015, 07:45 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  Massage with olive oil

Please grow up or come up with something beneficial..something not already mentioned unless you back it up with experience..we need a community thats giving each other helpful advices..people repeating each other is not helpful.And we know now how you only promote massage..

That was uncalled for. By sweetyalissa repeating what she does/recommend is always helpful, as it re-enforces your statement. When multiple people recommend the same thing one has more confidence it is the right choice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon