Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pain/Pressure tolerance

When pumping how far do you go? Do you go to a certain measurement, slightly uncomfortable, slightly painful, or to fill cups regardless of feeling?

I'm concerned that I am not pumping hard enough. I pump until slightly umcomfortable pressure that I can handle and when the air leaks out I pump back up to that point. Those who got really good results do you pump till you feel pain or pass the slightly uncomfortable limit? Did you work up to.it gradually or just start out cranking them pass your threshold ?

And for those considering pumping, it is not painful at all. I'm pretty sure you could pump til it hurts but pumping itself is not painful, Because that was a concern of mine but it's just a pressure/pulling feeling.

I have gone too far many times.... to the point of blistering and even bleeding. Doesn't really hurt that bad but then I have to stop and heal up. Really hasn't done any cosmetic damage. and I have been getting into some breast bondage which is a different forum! lol

(28-10-2015, 05:49 PM)cee.cee.petite Wrote:  When pumping how far do you go? Do you go to a certain measurement, slightly uncomfortable, slightly painful, or to fill cups regardless of feeling?

I'm concerned that I am not pumping hard enough. I pump until slightly umcomfortable pressure that I can handle and when the air leaks out I pump back up to that point. Those who got really good results do you pump till you feel pain or pass the slightly uncomfortable limit? Did you work up to.it gradually or just start out cranking them pass your threshold ?

And for those considering pumping, it is not pauinful at all. I'm pretty sure you could pump til it hurts but pumping itself is not painful, Because that was a concern of mine but it's just a pressure/pulling feeling.

Oh wow lol. I am happy I haven't over pumped but I'm sca red I don't pump enough. I do see very nice swelling most times though.

I usually pump until there's enough pressure and it's tight. Snug is fine with me and feels good..

(11-11-2015, 03:41 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  I usually pump until there's enough pressure and it's tight. Snug is fine with me and feels good..

okay good. Because I see lots of people talking about infected pores, bruises, and such I am just like...eeek. But I pumped today and my nipple is about to touch the top of the medium cups already....so I guess I'll be buying new cups on payday....meh. lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon