Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tuberous breasts progress, chime in girls! :)

Exclamation 

Hey all,

I would love if some of you chime in about your experience with NBE and tuberous breasts.
I have mild tuberous breasts, even if some here gently say that I don't, but I do. It's only noticible from the side view. I've been doing NBE for some years and I've seen some improvement in size and shape, but not yet as I would like. I'm only now being consistent with pumping, so I can't have a precise opinion about it, but I know some that have really great results with it.

I've been researching for the last days and docters actually consider my type of breasts as tuberous, not a severe condition but mild tuberous. And they consider that tuberous breasts can not grow that much, as they have the lower pole constricted and a fibrous ring around the nipple that don't allow the proper development and that makes the nipple puffy. And when they grow, the tuberous condition it's agravated.

So I'm wondering if some of you have experienced great results concerning size and/or shape of tuberous breasts that can be inspiring for all. Smile

(26-10-2015, 06:28 PM)Odile Wrote:  Hey all,

I would love if some of you chime in about your experience with NBE and tuberous breasts.
I have mild tuberous breasts, even if some here gently say that I don't, but I do. It's only noticible from the side view. I've been doing NBE for some years and I've seen some improvement in size and shape, but not yet as I would like. I'm only now being consistent with pumping, so I can't have a precise opinion about it, but I know some that have really great results with it.

I've been researching for the last days and docters actually consider my type of breasts as tuberous, not a severe condition but mild tuberous. And they consider that tuberous breasts can not grow that much, as they have the lower pole constricted and a fibrous ring around the nipple that don't allow the proper development and that makes the nipple puffy. And when they grow, the tuberous condition it's agravated.

So I'm wondering if some of you have experienced great results concerning size and/or shape of tuberous breasts that can be inspiring for all. Smile

Oh Odile dont listen to what doctors say, according to them no one no matter tuberous or ''normal'' can grow breasts except during puberty or with surgery. All you can do for shape is keep them firm with massage-vitamin c(internal+external) and perhaps some excercise but I dont know the results of that(no experience) I really hope you can be the inspiration for others soonWink

(26-10-2015, 10:32 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  
(26-10-2015, 06:28 PM)Odile Wrote:  Hey all,

Oh Odile dont listen to what doctors say, according to them no one no matter tuberous or ''normal'' can grow breasts except during puberty or with surgery. All you can do for shape is keep them firm with massage-vitamin c(internal+external) and perhaps some excercise but I dont know the results of that(no experience) I really hope you can be the inspiration for others soonWink

It's true Hannah, doctors will always say that, natural approaches are not an option, not in the field of their studies. And we all know we can not discourage because of that. There's so many cases of success in here for instance.

But if girls want to join and post their experiences, knowledge and results concerning tubular breasts would be nice. We will all be an inspiration for others, sooner or later, I believe Smile best of luck for your boobie journey too Hannah.

I've been reading about fibrocystic breasts and tubular breasts for the last days, their relation and natural approaches to both conditions. I found this article quite explanatory and it presents natural ways to deal with fibrocystic breasts.

http://drtorihudson.com/articles/natural...c-breasts/

I do have both, fibrocystic and mild tubular breasts. And oils like evening primrose or castor oil are often associated with a natural way to decrease breast lumps. Then reading about tubular breasts I've found that there is a fibrous band that tights the lower pole of the breasts with tubular condition and also around the nipple, not allowing the breast to proper develop and to grow "normally", keeping an underdeveloped lower pole.

Then I was reading about a girl with tuberous breasts that before starting her NBE program, she applied warm pads embedded in castor oil on her boobies in order to try to dissolve some of the fibrous tissue that constricts tuberous breasts.

So, as I always have castor oil at home, I've decided to do the same for the last two nights, warm pads embedded in castor oil. I don't know if it really helps to dissolve the fibrous tissue that constricts the breasts, but it helps with cysts for sure, my BIG lump it's not already so protruding.

I'll keep doing this, some castor oil and then pumping, to see if it really helps dissolving the fibrous band. I'll order some EPO to alternate with castor oil, as this last oil is known to stimulate hair follicle.

(29-10-2015, 07:49 PM)Odile Wrote:  I've been reading about fibrocystic breasts and tubular breasts for the last days, their relation and natural approaches to both conditions. I found this article quite explanatory and it presents natural ways to deal with fibrocystic breasts.

http://drtorihudson.com/articles/natural...c-breasts/

I do have both, fibrocystic and mild tubular breasts. And oils like evening primrose or castor oil are often associated with a natural way to decrease breast lumps. Then reading about tubular breasts I've found that there is a fibrous band that tights the lower pole of the breasts with tubular condition and also around the nipple, not allowing the breast to proper develop and to grow "normally", keeping an underdeveloped lower pole.

Then I was reading about a girl with tuberous breasts that before starting her NBE program, she applied warm pads embedded in castor oil on her boobies in order to try to dissolve some of the fibrous tissue that constricts tuberous breasts.

So, as I always have castor oil at home, I've decided to do the same for the last two nights, warm pads embedded in castor oil. I don't know if it really helps to dissolve the fibrous tissue that constricts the breasts, but it helps with cysts for sure, my BIG lump it's not already so protruding.

I'll keep doing this, some castor oil and then pumping, to see if it really helps dissolving the fibrous band. I'll order some EPO to alternate with castor oil, as this last oil is known to stimulate hair follicle.

Hey there! I'm really new to BN, but I've gotten to kind of know a few of the users through just doing lots of research and reading. It's crazy to be reading stuff from 2015, but how did it go for you? I'm definitely a type II/type III tuberous girl and just want to fill out that lower pole. Worried about shape rather than size. Did it dissolve anything? 
Best,
-Lightning   Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon