Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to pumping

(03-11-2015, 11:07 PM)Karren Wrote:  Your progress is amazing! Hell I'd settle for the before photos! lol. T cut down on repumping so often, go the the pet store and in the fish section get a small air line valve. Typically cheap pumps leak down faster than more expensive and you can cut the air line a few inches from the pump and insert the valve. Pump to the correct pressure and shut the vale. If your lines are tight the vacuum should last half hour or more.. open the valve to repump.

omg thanks because sometimes I pump while sleeping and all the air leaks sometimes. I will definitely look into that!

(26-10-2015, 11:50 AM)cee.cee.petite Wrote:  
(26-10-2015, 08:29 AM)Odile Wrote:  You look amazing girl, way bigger than A cup. You look a full C cup already. Have you already tried your pump? Why don't you test your hormones to be sure? If you feel that you can, I would drop bcp for a while and then test. It's always the best way to go, to be sure of your hormonal board.

I might do a panel when I get insurance again. I'm definitely not a C it's just a really good push up demi bra with padding lol. All I wear is very dramatic push up bras.

My breast have gotten a lot fuller but trust my measurements are still A cup. Lol

So according to another post I've made here, I have found the error in my ways. I a 34C or 32D crazy right? All this time I've been stuffing them in the wrong bra lol. So you were right but I still feel that I have small breast so I will continue to do NBE til I am satisfied

Girrrrrrrrrl! I told you so! Ugh, I wish I had made a bet with you, in front of the witnesses on the forum.
Now, back to our sheep: what have you noticed in the rest of your body when you up the fenugreek. I powder in my coffee grinder and take 1/4 teaspoons, twice per day. I am considering adding a third dose into the middle of the day.

For now, nothing. I'm going to get another bottle and then when I double the dose I have a lot of breast twitching and spasms. I don't have any weird side effects like the maple smell or anything like that. My breast get fuller I have been lacking on my dosages though.

I was in denial, okay.

So, the pumps just don't hold a seal anymore and I think I have outgrown my cups I don't get any good swelling. I guess I will be getting large cups soon. I am also now on PM so hopefully they kick in soon.

(23-11-2015, 02:50 AM)cee.cee.petite Wrote:  So, the pumps just don't hold a seal anymore and I think I have outgrown my cups I don't get any good swelling. I guess I will be getting large cups soon. I am also now on PM so hopefully they kick in soon.

I know you said the ones you got were cheaper, but you might try looking into the Kangzhu for your next size. That's what I use and they have a silicone ring around it that hold the seal really well.

(28-11-2015, 04:21 AM)Alliecat Wrote:  
(23-11-2015, 02:50 AM)cee.cee.petite Wrote:  So, the pumps just don't hold a seal anymore and I think I have outgrown my cups I don't get any good swelling. I guess I will be getting large cups soon. I am also now on PM so hopefully they kick in soon.

I know you said the ones you got were cheaper, but you might try looking into the Kangzhu for your next size. That's what I use and they have a silicone ring around it that hold the seal really well.

Yeah I noticed that too. I was considering those these don't have any seal...I don't even pump anymore cause it's no point. HuhDodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon