Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program? confused Help?!?!

HuhHuhHuh

Hi ! Im new on the forum and i think its the first time of my life that i post on a forum!
The reason why i post after reading so much thread is because im confused and i don't want to by more supplement for nothing. Im soon to be married and i need to save these coin$$$. So im a 32AAAA cup i believe its due to malnutrition during my teen age. im now 24 (104lbs) and tired of them being flat...im on a weight gain plan and ive seen so many information and bought so many thing...that i just don't know where to start. Ive done my hormone testing i'll have the result today but i'm pretty sure im estrogen deficient. I wanted to do this program from perfect combo #3 that i've seen on another forum

Phytoestrogen: Fenugreek
Anti-androgen: Saw palmetto
Aromatase: Borage oil
Blood circulation: Gingko Biloba
Hormonal stabilization: Maca

So i bought them all.....here in Canada it's very expensive and you can't find them all so i bought some on Amazon....then i read that saw palmetto was for butt growth along with maca....and that gingko biloba is not an aromatase but an anti-androgen....so now i have 2 anti androgen and no aromatase....then i read tha white peony root is a strong aromatase...but i can't find it anywhere...should i take vitex as a stabilizer because maca is not for breast growth ? and how much of each should i take ??? The last thing i heard was to take PM on the first part of the cycle (when estrogen is higher in the body) and then switch to FG for the last part of the cycle

I hope y'all can help me its my first time posting and im nervous sometimes i see post with no answer

But thanks in advance those who will take the time to answer me
Have a great day

So seems that nobody is willing to help me
Well i got my results and im low Progesterone. Test was done in follicular
progesterone: <0.25 (reference 1.0-4.8)
Prolactin : 14.14 (reference 3-27)
Testosterone T : 0.8 (reference 0.70-2.60)
DHEA-S : 2.9 (reference <10.6)
Estradiol: 129 (reference 98-592)

So i was planning to use pm in follicular and PC +fenugreek in luteal...is that a good plan? Should i add something? Which brand of PC and PM should i use

Sometimes it just seems that people don't respond. In my case I really have nothing to offer. In general I am wary of herbs, but this is probably mostly out of ignorance. Lotus is the local expert so read his threads. I have seen many successes with just pumping and massage and am now thinking that pumping just 2 days a week and massaging every day may be the best pattern, but on the pumping days really go at it , like 4 hours or more (in 15 minute segments with some massage in between). Good luck Smile

And likely someone was waiting to hear your hormone results before they responded..
I don't understand as you have a recognised deficiency, why wouldn't you want to correct your progesterone inbalance first and then address NBE once your hormones are balanced. Its dangerous being progesterone deficient or more likely estrogen dom.
Have you thought about taking the results to a health shop and asking them for advice? I understand you don't want to mention the growing boobs thing but maybe once your hormones are balanced your boobs might change for the better. You can do the massage noogle/food based approach while you correct the balance in the meantime.

Thanks all for your answers

@james ill go read on that right away

@ella ive never imagined that my small breast could be because i have very low progesterone....its after reading a lot here that ive decided to have my hormone tested ....my doctor always tested other stuff but never hormones because he was always saying that im physically skinny theres nothing to do about it "you just have fast metabolism...somme people are like that..life goes on" he would say....so im gon take ur advice and massage thanks!

(25-10-2015, 11:35 PM)Dakween Wrote:  Thanks all for your answers

@james ill go read on that right away

@ella ive never imagined that my small breast could be because i have very low progesterone....its after reading a lot here that ive decided to have my hormone tested ....my doctor always tested other stuff but never hormones because he was always saying that im physically skinny theres nothing to do about it "you just have fast metabolism...somme people are like that..life goes on" he would say....so im gon take ur advice and massage thanks!

Drs are pricks like that. If your not menopausal age they don't wana know about hormones grrr. Il find a link for you to read

http://www.totalityofbeing.com/Frameless...tShape.htm

Have a read Smile

I know right !!! I had no hope till now! As im working at the hospital i basically had to have someone from my staff doing the blood test and pretend dat my dr requested them... Thanks for taking the time to search the link ill go read right now

Also pay some attention to your diet..you might miss on important nutrients...make sure you eat enough vegetables,fruits,proteins,fats and ofcourse carbs..Also try to gain a bit if you are skinny, this could make your breasts larger too. Take a look at this too: (nbe foods) http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19861

Both of the link were full of good infos thanks a lot @hannah and @ella

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon