Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is nbe easier for bio-males then for females?

As I browse through this forum it sometimes really seems that the biological male have better results then the bio-female...Is there a benefit you guys-girls have? Or are we female doing it all so wrong?

(21-10-2015, 07:20 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  As I browse through this forum it sometimes really seems that the biological male have better results then the bio-female...Is there a benefit you guys-girls have? Or are we female doing it all so wrong?

Its funny because some of the male boobs here make me green with envy!

(21-10-2015, 07:50 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(21-10-2015, 07:20 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  As I browse through this forum it sometimes really seems that the biological male have better results then the bio-female...Is there a benefit you guys-girls have? Or are we female doing it all so wrong?

Male or Female, a persons growth is still going to be determined by their genetics. For us bio males, generally a cup smaller than our closest female relation.

(21-10-2015, 09:37 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

Male or Female, a persons growth is still going to be determined by their genetics. For us bio males, generally a cup smaller than our closest female relation.

All the women in my family have got to be double ds at least and yet here I am struggling to get to a c Sad a factor however is they are many dress sizes bigger than me, I'm easily the slimmest in the family. I think for me metabolism is my enemy .

There are lots of struggling bio males too. I think it's merely easier for a male to go from flat to big. Whereas with a female flat or small often means that there is some obstacle, perhaps a hormone imbalance or metabolic disorder. Females who are already medium or big tend to have an easy time with NBE too. But many girls are here because they aren't and might very well have some health issue preventing their natural size. Males aren't.

Males also tend to be a lot more aggressive in how much they take, whereas females tend to be conservative in the amounts. And even when females are aggressive they're more likely to cause a hormone imbalance. Males often already have a good amount of progesterone but low estrogen for example, so adding pure estrogen can tend to lead to nbe where the female might need more progesterone to combine withe the estrogen or else she could get a hormone imbalance.

I think with good health and a large but balanced amounts of herbs females can do well. And plenty do. Most females with tremendous growth took several spoonfuls of fenugreek or a super strong fenugreek extract. Plus a moderate amount of other common herbs. Or took a high dose progestin BC or progesterone then added PM to that. Or were already large chested and already had high progesterone and relatively low estrogen then added PM. That's the main thing; most were already at least medium chested indicating no existing obstacles.

A simple recipe to make the chest grow crazy fast and large on any woman would be multiple bowls of brown rice a day, Depo Provera birth control (super strong progestin), additional PC, lots of PM taken all month long (thanks to the Depo), lots of a strong fenugreek extract and a little saw palmetto extract. Plenty of studies show that all it takes is lots of balanced estrogen and progesterone while reducing testosterone. And that saponins such as fenugreek dramatically increase sensitivity to these same hormones. And that E+P-T and hormonal sensitivity are the way it happens naturally for that matter. But Depo has side effects. And those with any health issues may want to take it easy and eat well for a bit before adding on strong herbs or birth control lest their issues worsen. A more responsible approach less likely to end in a painful disaster would be first to eat well, especially whole grains, second get your hormones tested, third balance them carefully, fourth only after all of that is fully taken care of gradually add on more and more fenugreek, then lastly add cycled PM & PC. If something isn't working well or causing negative effects, don't skip ahead or you'll just cause yourself more trouble not progress. Step back instead.

Not surprising (to some guys here) you already have what they desire......already being female. Tongue it's not easier for a guy to grow boobs with 10x more androgens over GG's. Hormonal issues, a missed growth phase in puberty are more likely the cause of smaller boobs. Taking huge amounts of herbs or hormones is NOT the answer, it's not only risky (to any sex I might add) but unnecessary. Look, people have grown without using either of these methods. Finding what works for you (insert name here) takes time, in other words don't throw in the towel just yet. New discoveries (or techniques) are always being advanced, stick with it. Big Grin

Question?, how many women can grow a beard?, chin hair doesn't count as a beard. 10x more testosterone (converting to DHT too) in men takes a long time to get to female T-levels, and still at this point a male needs E2 to feminize, and that also mean taking E2 for life, even after castration. This is no walk in the park by any means for a dude. Men being cavalier about gulping handfuls of herbs (while that might be a tiny bit true lol) is otherwise, well......BS.

Grow a beard - nope can't do it but have a few chin hairs Wink
Taking shitloads of herbs - nope ain't gonna do that either.
Jealous of men's boobs = lotus.... Yeh you're one of them Wink

(22-10-2015, 06:07 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Grow a beard - nope can't do it but have a few chin hairs Wink
Taking shitloads of herbs - nope ain't gonna do that either.
Jealous of men's boobs = lotus.... Yeh you're one of them Wink

Lol, too sweet. Big Grin thanks

News flash, women growing beards to protest men growing boobs, news at 11:00pm.

RolleyesBig Grin

(21-10-2015, 09:42 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(21-10-2015, 09:37 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

All the women in my family have got to be double ds at least and yet here I am struggling to get to a c Sad a factor however is they are many dress sizes bigger than me, I'm easily the slimmest in the family. I think for me metabolism is my enemy .

I disagree with the genetics ''fact'' too.. Around me al d's or even bigger. Only my sis has a C and I was an A naturally.. Im also by far the skinniest. But my grandma is skinny too(no butt) and she has e's or f's....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon