Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

from Bs to large Cs or small Ds

Hi everybody. So I am new to NBE, right now I am a 34b and I would like to be a C or D cup. I am 21 years old and weight 114 pounds. I'm 5'4. I. Thinking of trying fenugreek and saw plamento. How will these work. I would love to try pueraria mirifica but I don't want to buy online and I can't find anywhere in canada that sells it in a store. What do you think would work best for me? Any recommendations on herbs and dosage. I'd like it if my breasts were a little firmer and perkier withing a couple months. Thank you all for viewing and helping

These are my breasts now

Herbs are dangerous. Buy a noogleberry. You will grow great!

Hi. Agree with Jen. And your boobs are perfect by the way. Try a non herbal route first, even massaging might help make them bigger at your age.

WeLcome dear Smile

They look pretty nice to me!
Welcome to the forum! I wish you much success!!

I like them. I would just like for them to be a little bigger. What can you suggest.

(11-10-2015, 08:38 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  I like them. I would just like for them to be a little bigger. What can you suggest.
I absolutely know what you mean!!
Pretty much the same as Ella and Jenn, massage, Noogleberry, scoop & swoop, and the Rockmellon video. One caution, though, another of us here says that Noogle caused some kind of venous or arterial problem, so, don't go TOO hog wild with it!!

How much is a noogleberry

Go to noogleberry.com and ask them for advice for the right cup size for you.
Dunno how much they are. Or look on eBay or Amazon

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon