Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sleep Apnea?? Who here has it please?

Exclamation 

Hi there.
Does anyone here have sleep apena and if so what does it feel like?
I had another episode last night Huh
I wake up gasping for breath.. but unlike other nights I noticed a pattern which occasionally happens during the day.
I have ALOT of sinus mucas at the back of my throat, now last night and others ive noticed its like the mucas collects and gets stuck between my nose and throat and feels like it suffocates me and I have to swallow repeatedly to get it back down.

Id appreciate any input from anyone here.

Thank you in advance Smile

(07-10-2015, 07:53 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Hi there.
I wake up gasping for breath.. but unlike other nights I noticed a pattern which occasionally happens during the day.
I have ALOT of sinus mucas at the back of my throat, now last night and others ive noticed its like the mucas collects and gets stuck between my nose and throat and feels like it suffocates me and I have to swallow repeatedly to get it back down.

You should get something to clear the congestion, like Flonase, which requires a prescription. Sleep apnea is dangerous, hard on the heart. I seem to have overcome my sleep apnea by losing thirty pounds and sleeping on my side.

(07-10-2015, 11:58 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(07-10-2015, 07:53 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Hi there.

You should get something to clear the congestion, like Flonase, which requires a prescription. Sleep apnea is dangerous, hard on the heart. I seem to have overcome my sleep apnea by losing thirty pounds and sleeping on my side.

Thanks w. I weigh very little so that can't be a factor. Yeh it's not pleasant.... Thank you I will make a point of clearing sinuses prior to sleep. I guess look into my pillows etc too. Maybe dust and allergies are partly to blame.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon