Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey to become (at least) B cup

(18-10-2015, 09:15 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  3 cm is great! Big Grin good luck with pm! ♡

I never use pm so kinda nervous haha

(18-10-2015, 05:42 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(18-10-2015, 02:39 PM)Ammako Wrote:  A little update 18 oct 15

I measured my breast and the result is *drumroll* 81cm!
Before it was 78 cm. I don't know if i measures it right but i feel my breast are heavier than before. Big Grin
Well baby step but still count haha

I add more doses of my fenugreek, now i eat it twice a day. And i drink bikinii boomz just for 15 days after that i wont continue it.
Next month I'll use pm so wish me luck! Smile

Wow congratulatiOns Smile
And Good Luck Smile
Smile Smile

Thanka dear. I think massage help me a lot Smile

Another update guys.
My boobs now are firmer, rounder and sore :/
Is it a good thing or not? The soreness i mean Huh

My routine is still same fso twice a day, fenugreek twice a day before meal and massage in morning and evening.
Oh and i find a right position so my arms doesn't get too tired when massaging ^^

I buying a local brand cream and pills made from pueraria mirifica. That's my plan B

Wish me luck Smile

Did your breasts hurt when they were growing in puberty?

(29-10-2015, 07:09 AM)char Wrote:  Did your breasts hurt when they were growing in puberty?

When i touch it only. I hope it because of growth not because i massage it too much

Well, if you are massaging lightly, it is probably from growth. The tissues are stretching and rearranging themselves and there are more of them squishing in there. But even light massage might cause a little soreness. Don't the rest of your muscles and tissues get a little achy when they are introduced to something new. I have seen a couple of people talking about putting some concern to their soreness in this forum. I just thought that it should probably be clear, by now that NBE (or even regular breast growth in puberty or pregnancy) often comes with some soreness. As myself and others in the forum have mentioned, boobs can sometimes hurt a lot! Do you have other health concerns?

(29-10-2015, 07:23 AM)char Wrote:  Well, if you are massaging lightly, it is probably from growth. The tissues are stretching and rearranging themselves and there are more of them squishing in there. But even light massage might cause a little soreness. Don't the rest of your muscles and tissues get a little achy when they are introduced to something new. I have seen a couple of people talking about putting some concern to their soreness in this forum. I just thought that it should probably be clear, by now that NBE (or even regular breast growth in puberty or pregnancy) often comes with some soreness. As myself and others in the forum have mentioned, boobs can sometimes hurt a lot! Do you have other health concerns?

Nope other than soreness the rest is okay Smile
Thanks for the explanation

Comparison pic again. My right boob is more rounder than left and i don't see any difference than previous pic.
Any opinions?
Two more days until i can try my pm, totally can't wait ><

I switch to olive oil for massage and it's better than my previous oil.

Oh which one is better? Saw palmetto or dong quai?
Is it necessary to add another herb?

Thanks for reading Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm back again.

Due my sickness i can't really focus on my nbe. And i lost 3kg.dang it!
My boobs look bigger, i guess.. But when i measures it, the size is still same @@ idk.

I'm still going to do PM and i add maca root 500gr/day. I will take a small dosage of pm daily after I'll get better.

But I'll wait until 3 weeks to see any improvement or not.

Ciao!

(03-12-2015, 11:51 AM)Ammako Wrote:  I'm back again.

Due my sickness i can't really focus on my nbe. And i lost 3kg.dang it!
My boobs look bigger, i guess.. But when i measures it, the size is still same @@ idk.

I'm still going to do PM and i add maca root 500gr/day. I will take a small dosage of pm daily after I'll get better.

But I'll wait until 3 weeks to see any improvement or not.

Ciao!

Sometimes I think taking a break is best for us. I hope you heal soon.

I also am sure that my breasts are fuller, but the measuring tape has never reflected that (aside from cyclical swelling and swelling after pumping, that is). I think that you will usually notice and feel the growth before it actually measures bigger, so try not to focus on what the tape is telling you. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon