Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

more weird stuff,

[attachment=10422][attachment=10423][attachment=10424]just dropping off some weirdness hope you enjoy, Two are what believe to be ghostly energies at work. Plasma????? hell i dont know .. and one is a ball of blue light out in the woods, taken with a low pixel camera,, maybe as far back as 2010. It zipped up to where we were under a bridge,, it is all civil war battlefield area, the waterways and feilds there, so theres no telling who all are planted there, forgotten. One is at the gates of our cemetary . a ball was twisting between the gates and there was crazy stuff around it, that showed up more on film. like i said im no expert, so id be interested in your thoughts.

[attachment=10425][attachment=10426][attachment=10427]
(03-10-2015, 10:09 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  just dropping off some weirdness hope you enjoy, Two are what believe to be ghostly energies at work. Plasma????? hell i dont know .. and one is a ball of blue light out in the woods, taken with a low pixel camera,, maybe as far back as 2010. It zipped up to where we were under a bridge,, it is all civil war battlefield area, the waterways and feilds there, so theres no telling who all are planted there, forgotten. One is at the gates of our cemetary . a ball was twisting between the gates and there was crazy stuff around it, that showed up more on film. like i said im no expert, so id be interested in your thoughts.
here are three more
one we think had to be a Ufo, cause it was huge, hard to tell at the distance but im guessing 25 to 50 ft in height, in a series of photos it started small in the sky and then suddenly appeared huge hovering over a slight hillside in a pasture across the road from the sign in the photo.

The second one is of a fiery object that we caught in the sky , i tried to tweek the color make it brighter and clearer, it was the best i could do, you can still see the trail of of it winding through the clouds.

the last blue light, ??????? no clue.

(03-10-2015, 10:20 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(03-10-2015, 10:09 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  just dropping off some weirdness hope you enjoy, Two are what believe to be ghostly energies at work. Plasma????? hell i dont know .. and one is a ball of blue light out in the woods, taken with a low pixel camera,, maybe as far back as 2010. It zipped up to where we were under a bridge,, it is all civil war battlefield area, the waterways and feilds there, so theres no telling who all are planted there, forgotten. One is at the gates of our cemetary . a ball was twisting between the gates and there was crazy stuff around it, that showed up more on film. like i said im no expert, so id be interested in your thoughts.
here are three more
one we think had to be a Ufo, cause it was huge, hard to tell at the distance but im guessing 25 to 50 ft in height, in a series of photos it started small in the sky and then suddenly appeared huge hovering over a slight hillside in a pasture across the road from the sign in the photo.

The second one is of a fiery object that we caught in the sky , i tried to tweek the color make it brighter and clearer, it was the best i could do, you can still see the trail of of it winding through the clouds.

My god, that last blue light looks a bit like a body-skelet. Scary shit!!

(04-10-2015, 02:10 AM)Hannah14 Wrote:  
here are three more

yea it does,, doesnt it,, . i dont get these out very often,, too much thinking after i see them and it makes me uncomfortable. its fascinating , but yea as you said,,, scary.

those are pretty cool. agreed that one looks like an alien it really does

(04-10-2015, 02:58 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(04-10-2015, 02:10 AM)Hannah14 Wrote:  
here are three more

yea it does,, doesnt it,, . i dont get these out very often,, too much thinking after i see them and it makes me uncomfortable. its fascinating , but yea as you said,,, scary.

Ha ha lol yes they make me very uncomfortable I click them away imeddiatly just watch them for 2, 3 seconds.. Oh god that remind me of that house that a girlfriend of me lived in..and there often were these blackbirds in their yard as if it was a sign. One day I sat on the couch with another friend of mine and the girl living there was on the toilet. Next to the couch on my side was a little table and a hanging lantarn with a burning candle in it on a standard. And suddenly the lantarn started sweeping and the candle went out. We asked the girl and she said more weird stuff was happening in the house and she showed us pictures with weird stuff. So we started making pictures too and saw something strange. Later I was again in that house and the girl was on the toilet again. And nobody else was at home. I was in her room and I heard something on the hallway and I thought it was my friend so I walked to the hallway nobody then I came into the kitchen and livingroom and there was nobody but the backdoor stood open and I saw the gate closing but nobody was there!!They quickly moved after that btw.

I always tried to explain it rationally. But that is because I dont want anything to do with it if its real, for me its too scary!

(04-10-2015, 03:05 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  those are pretty cool. agreed that one looks like an alien it really does
,, i have some other Alien pics,, tommarrow when i get home from my errands ill post a few.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon