Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beths boobies

Hey everyone!

I have always been a full A, small B cup.

When I started taking the pill I didn't want to take one of those that make your boobs grow, because my sister (13 years older than me) has experiences great loss after stopping taking it, nevertheless I grew to a nice B cup.

I am a ballet dancer (hobby) so I have a athletic/slim figure and am quite small 167 cm (5,4 ft), however I have a quite big butt compared to my figure.Blush

I have always dream of boobs evenly big to my butt, so I started taking Biovea PM in Mai, still on the pill. I did see about 1,5 inches of growth, looking back it could have been just swelling. Huh

Then I got rid of the pill an switched to a, in my eyes, better contraception, that was when I experienced a loss of 2,3 inches, making my gained C cup a full B cup again. Still on PM though.Sad

I decided to switch to Ainterols PM because I felt the PM I was taking didn't really work (no tingeling anymore). I was on it for 3 months...

Also I have quite a low body temperature, so I am trying to raise it by drinking ginger an spearmint tea.

Currently I am taking:
Ainterol Pm in the morning and evening
Maca morning and evening
and in the morning Calcium, Magnesium and Omega 3 for vegetarians
and massage

Started last month, I didn't really gain anything in that short amount of time, but I do feel some tingeling and my nipples feel quite sensitive sometimes. But I do see some difference in fullness.

So I really hope this will work out for me, I am aiming for D cups.Smile

Finally some tingeling!
and my boyfriend stated they felt fuller Big Grin

So happy, I hope some growth will be visual soon Tongue

Okay so, the thingeing stopped and I'm getting frustrated.Sad

I am changing my routine to
maca in the morning

PM 500mg before bed
as well as calcium, omega 3 and maca

and I'll start using PM cream again

Hey, I think you can have growth even without tingling. I've had small growth these past 2 weeks without tingles. Stick with it and be patient, imo. I also do ballet btw! ^^

Hey PinkTable!

Thanks for your reply!

I'm gonna stick to the pm cycling thing, being patient is hard though Tongue
Yeah that's cool! Smile

So I started to use noogleberry two month ago and finally I can see some difference. My boobs do feel bigger and I think a little growth is visible.
My boobs are definitely not the fastest to grow but that's fine, I am just really happy it is finally happening. Smile

So I will share some pictures with you!
The first one was from when I stopped PM and the other pills for a month, about three months ago.
The second one was taken last week after noogeling.

Your growth looks really good, especially on the insides of your breast, their shape is more pronounced! Keep it up with the noogleberry! Smile

(23-03-2016, 04:15 PM)beth137 Wrote:  So I started to use noogleberry two month ago and finally I can see some difference. My boobs do feel bigger and I think a little growth is visible.
My boobs are definitely not the fastest to grow but that's fine, I am just really happy it is finally happening. Smile

So I will share some pictures with you!
The first one was from when I stopped PM and the other pills for a month, about three months ago.
The second one was taken last week after noogeling.

They are beautiful anyway but I can see how noogle has made them bigger again.

Very nice, keep up the good work

Thank you all! It's so great to read you feedback Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon