Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

has anyone had success without phytohormones?

Hi everybody! I know many of you have had great success with phytoestrogens (fenugreek, fennel, etc) and natural progesterone (wild yam) but i was wondering how common it is to go up a cup size using other methods. Has massage alone done the trick? Pumping? Products like freezeframe, have they made a difference at all?

Thank you!!

(03-10-2015, 05:27 PM)happygolucky Wrote:  Hi everybody! I know many of you have had great success with phytoestrogens (fenugreek, fennel, etc) and natural progesterone (wild yam) but i was wondering how common it is to go up a cup size using other methods. Has massage alone done the trick? Pumping? Products like freezeframe, have they made a difference at all?

Thank you!!

READ, half of this forum is about Hops, PM, FG, FN and PC. I would say 75% of genetic men have grown to at least a B cup over 2 yr just using them.

In many of the sections, there is a complete thread full of references. And just look at some of the picture threads... Then you tell me. LOL...

Yeh ia is totally right and dont forget to read up on the pumping section. I'll give you another hint if you are interested in pumping succes stories, go right to the screen to the search button then go to search by keyword and type in: pumping or noogleberry. You'll find itSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon