Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Oils/Creams for Pumping

Does anyone have a good suggestion for an oil or cream or whatever would be best to use with pumping? I also can't use anything that affects your hormones at all. Any suggestions will help! Thanks.

(29-09-2015, 08:21 PM)Lila0000 Wrote:  Does anyone have a good suggestion for an oil or cream or whatever would be best to use with pumping? I also can't use anything that affects your hormones at all. Any suggestions will help! Thanks.

coconut oil... stays moisturizing enough to last the duration of a noogling session. Olive oil but might be a bit messey.
or a collagen cream, protect skin stretchin while noogling, just make sure its not pumped full of preservatives.

(29-09-2015, 08:25 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(29-09-2015, 08:21 PM)Lila0000 Wrote:  Does anyone have a good suggestion for an oil or cream or whatever would be best to use with pumping? I also can't use anything that affects your hormones at all. Any suggestions will help! Thanks.

coconut oil... stays moisturizing enough to last the duration of a noogling session. Olive oil but might be a bit messey.
or a collagen cream, protect skin stretchin while noogling, just make sure its not pumped full of preservatives.

I like coconut oil but when I take coconut oil internally it always revs up my anxiety. I'm not sure if it would do that or not if I just put it on? I guess I could try.. Thanks!

(29-09-2015, 08:28 PM)Lila0000 Wrote:  
(29-09-2015, 08:25 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I like coconut oil but when I take coconut oil internally it always revs up my anxiety. I'm not sure if it would do that or not if I just put it on? I guess I could try.. Thanks!

I wouldn't worry about using it topically.
Pacific Islanders use it on their skin hair etc, they have the most beautiful skin and thick lustrous hair. I may start using it on my face again

I use Johnson's Baby Oil as my lubricant, both in my breast pumps and my Nipplefunwear nipple pumps.

It's so soft and forgiving that I have been "sucked to death" several times without realising how hard I am being pumped!

Has anyone found that using lotions while pumping sometimes effects the pump. (Im talking about pumping for breast enlargement) My chinese hand pump seems to suck it back though the hand pump and then the pump goes flat on me. Is gommed up inside and wont function properly until its cleaned out again.

I thought obviously im using too much, and used much less, but still wound up with the same problem after two or three uses.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon