Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can Shea Butter make your breasts bigger?

I just recieved my shea butter today and used it after my shower. It is greasy but i dont use a lot of it to the point where my skin feels oily. I did apply them to my breasts and massaged inwards for ten minutes it did make my breasts more fuller but maybe its just from the message idk. Then again I am doing the detox tea (which made my breasts feel fuller also after drinking three cups of it -i got carried away, it tastes delicious!!) THEN AGAIN I recently started back on flaxseeds but this time around im taking the pills. So whatever it is thats making my breasts fuller its totally doing a great job, my bras are starting to become tighter filling some of the spaces i had in my bra. I'll update you all next week.

(30-09-2015, 06:51 PM)growthspurt Wrote:  I just recieved my shea butter today and used it after my shower. It is greasy but i dont use a lot of it to the point where my skin feels oily. I did apply them to my breasts and massaged inwards for ten minutes it did make my breasts more fuller but maybe its just from the message idk. Then again I am doing the detox tea (which made my breasts feel fuller also after drinking three cups of it -i got carried away, it tastes delicious!!) THEN AGAIN I recently started back on flaxseeds but this time around im taking the pills. So whatever it is thats making my breasts fuller its totally doing a great job, my bras are starting to become tighter filling some of the spaces i had in my bra. I'll update you all next week.

Massage never makes me fuller Sad anyway I found a few bags of detox tea so il take some to work today, drank too much last night anyway so need a good detox. But yeh its got a lot of breast herbs in there

Massages always works for me i used to massage my breasts with flax oil and i had amazing results but before my breasts grow they always feel fuller. Weird.

I have a quick question lol so on my flax pill bottle it says to take it three times daily lately ive been only taking it once daily since its 1,000 MG do i really need 3,000 MG of flax oil?

(30-09-2015, 08:13 PM)growthspurt Wrote:  I have a quick question lol so on my flax pill bottle it says to take it three times daily lately ive been only taking it once daily since its 1,000 MG do i really need 3,000 MG of flax oil?

I know they say that flax is a good source of phytoestrogens but I have my doubts if you are estrogen dom anyway, your doing the detox tea right? that by rights would flush out excess hormones so I wouldn't see any point in taking something that promotes hormones if your intent to to flush them back out with the detox Smile

True but im not only taking flax pills for bigger breasts im taking it for omega fattys also since im allergic to seafood and need some kind of way of getting high amounts of omega so i have to keep taking them. I thought detox cleanses your liver which get rid of toxins. I was just wondering should i take 3,000 MG of it since i heard your body only asorbs what it needs and the rest gets emptied out through peeing. I used flax oil before and it help my breasts grow three inches in a month but i didnt use it while drinking a detox tea so i'll see what'll happen if i do both but at different times (take pill in the morning and drink the tea at night)

(30-09-2015, 08:58 PM)growthspurt Wrote:  True but im not only taking flax pills for bigger breasts im taking it for omega fattys also since im allergic to seafood and need some kind of way of getting high amounts of omega so i have to keep taking them. I thought detox cleanses your liver which get rid of toxins. I was just wondering should i take 3,000 MG of it since i heard your body only asorbs what it needs and the rest gets emptied out through peeing. I used flax oil before and it help my breasts grow three inches in a month but i didnt use it while drinking a detox tea so i'll see what'll happen if i do both but at different times (take pill in the morning and drink the tea at night)

Shit that's impressive! 3" from consuming flax oil pills?? Wow.

But yeh I see your logic. I guess is flax more a source of omega 3 or a source of phyto e right. As far as estrogen goes that's accumulative . But toxins also being excess hormones at the very least xenoestrogens but not sure about it detoxing natural estrogen hence me thinking it might be a waste of time taking more flax alongside detox tea. But up to you. I just had a detox tea now.

No i gotten three inches from flax oil this is my first time using the pill version and since you said that it makes me think since it flushes it out like hormones and stuff wouldnt that make the ingredients useless for breast growth or it will still work? Im going to keep at it for at least a month to see but hopefully the tea will still be beneficial for hormones even though it detoxifies it.

I think you are right it is kind of weird to do a detox and take a supplement espicially now that my doctor has put me on a multivitamin (my body is low on vitamins) so i shall stop using the detox.

Dude, growthspurt you're lucky. I take fish oil 3000 - 6000 mg a day for general health and didn't grow from it. I'm still on the daily grind, doing fenugreek, volufilline, and the massage thing. We'll see what happens.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon