Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update guySs :p

Thank you for sharing your results and continousely updating us, alissa! Very inspiring. Great progress. I'm on a weight-loss journey to get snatched! I'm massaging my breasts in hopes to maintain my breast size or grow into a larger one.

Hey I see your stats are
36 inch bust, 30 inch bottom labeled as B cup.

I range from
35-37 inch bust above and 28.5-30 inch bottom and I'm a D cup. I'm currently: 35.5 inch bust and 29 on the bottom I believe. I measure from across the nipples.

Anyways, here are my pictures. Don't mind the pudge. I'm on a weight-loss journey and I wanted to take before and after pictures in a sexy dress. Lol. Good-luck ladies (:
[Image: d5bf3d971bc5e7e66fed80b8b8075f8f.jpg]

(17-02-2016, 08:41 PM)Coleworld Wrote:  Thank you for sharing your results and continousely updating us, alissa! Very inspiring. Great progress. I'm on a weight-loss journey to get snatched! I'm massaging my breasts in hopes to maintain my breast size or grow into a larger one.

Hey I see your stats are
36 inch bust, 30 inch bottom labeled as B cup.

I range from
35-37 inch bust above and 28.5-30 inch bottom and I'm a D cup. I'm currently: 35.5 inch bust and 29 on the bottom I believe. I measure from across the nipples.

Anyways, here are my pictures. Don't mind the pudge. I'm on a weight-loss journey and I wanted to take before and after pictures in a sexy dress. Lol. Good-luck ladies (:
[Image: d5bf3d971bc5e7e66fed80b8b8075f8f.jpg]

Your breast are soooo beautiful
Every one is different and every one breast shape sizes are also different/
And mine are very small because what ever I eat it goes to my hips
And don't like meat and don't like to eat meat etc such foods that's enhance boobs and contain fats I am not eating such foods that's help me more I am just massaging that's why my boobs are b cup and small
I know very well that massage works but not alone food also help
I am still not happy with my boobs and I want bigger like U :/

Hi hun. Great progress so far!! I just want to say thank you very much for creating this informative thread regarding massage. I have always done this massage but I always did it really fast and hard on my breasts and now I know where I've been going wrong! Today I spent 24 minutes in total massing them doing the 600 rotations so I must have been going a bit fast but I still felt like I was going really slowly. Anyway it felt really nice and relaxing and my hands didn't sore because I was going slowly and not applying heavy pressure. Afterwards my breasts felt a bit plumper. I'm really excited to see how I go with this and you have inspired me to really invest in massage :-).

Always welcome Smile
I just created this thread to help others Smile
Now you are doing rite massage Smile
U will be happy with your results one day
Hard massage also causes pain in hands and slow and soft massage never makes u tired Smile and breast also never get sensitive
Sorry for my wrong English but i explain each and every thing very clear so that no one get confused Smile
i one thing i want to make clear that i am posting my pic beacuse i want to show every one that i have big boobs, no never
But i just update my pic to show u that massage works but slowly
And goog luck dear Smile

Thank you, girly! Blush You have a great pair and your progress is amazing. I love the perkiness that your breasts have. Again, thank you for explaining your massage progess. I do mine slightly differently, but it seems to be working.

As far as eating goes, I have the biggest bust in my family and I greatly contribute this to the fact that I was obsessed with eating eggs growing up. Non-biological eggs are packed with hormones and can definitely affect your body, especially a developing body. I come from a family with B's and I have D's. I did switch over to biological eggs a few years back, because it's healthier.

I'm sorry for accidentally hijacking your thread! I'm new to this forum and I lurked around and I saw that everyone creates their own thread to share their journey. I'm sorry! I think I might start my own thread as well.

your breasts are perfect! so jealous

(20-02-2016, 01:19 AM)Coleworld Wrote:  Thank you, girly! Blush You have a great pair and your progress is amazing. I love the perkiness that your breasts have. Again, thank you for explaining your massage progess. I do mine slightly differently, but it seems to be working.

As far as eating goes, I have the biggest bust in my family and I greatly contribute this to the fact that I was obsessed with eating eggs growing up. Non-biological eggs are packed with hormones and can definitely affect your body, especially a developing body. I come from a family with B's and I have D's. I did switch over to biological eggs a few years back, because it's healthier.

I'm sorry for accidentally hijacking your thread! I'm new to this forum and I lurked around and I saw that everyone creates their own thread to share their journey. I'm sorry! I think I might start my own thread as well.

Welcome to the forum Smile
You are always welcome dear Smile
And thanks for liking Smile
And thanks for giving me tips about eating Smile
I will follow your eating instructions and u are very luck if u have biggest bust in your family Smile
And no need to sorry u can comment anywhere u can ask question no problem

(20-02-2016, 04:02 AM)starfish1992 Wrote:  your breasts are perfect! so jealous

ThanKssss but i want bigger Tongue
Wink 

my pictures

(20-02-2016, 01:19 AM)Coleworld Wrote:  Thank you, girly! Blush You have a great pair and your progress is amazing. I love the perkiness that your breasts have. Again, thank you for explaining your massage progess. I do mine slightly differently, but it seems to be working.

Hi Coleworld:

I am happy for you that your breasts are the biggest in the familyWinkWink
Mine have been the smallestSad I want to change that!!!Smile

Can you please share your massage technique since you say it has been working for you.. and a little different than deer massage. Thank you so much!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon