Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update guySs :p

My recent pic

(05-02-2016, 06:37 PM)Annibelli Wrote:  Thank you so much! Smile
Oh dear, how much size you gained, congratulations! I dream of a result lik that and since I am also 33 inch right now, you really give me hope!
So, I got this: never leave your massage routine- i will stick to that and keep you as an inspiration!
Haha, right now I get excited about how my boobs will look like Big Grin I bet its amazing to have boobs^^
Again, thanks a lot and keep growing! Smile

I wana update my pic but i cant ,!sorry
as the cup size increases massage takes more months to increase cup size
and i am now 34C because now my bust are 36½ inch

my pik

You look so great! Smile Oh my god, how much they increased in size just by massaging! They look amazing!
Thanks a lot, this is really good motivation for me! I do really get excited about how it will be to have boobs^^
Right now my boobs feel a little bit sore, is this normal? Should i massage them more gently? I mean, I am not brutal and it doesn't hurt, but they feel kind of tensed. Maybe they need more love Big Grin

Enjoy your weeend and again: thanks alot Smile

(06-02-2016, 09:53 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  my pik

Lookin great

(06-02-2016, 02:37 PM)Annibelli Wrote:  You look so great! Smile Oh my god, how much they increased in size just by massaging! They look amazing!
Thanks a lot, this is really good motivation for me! I do really get excited about how it will be to have boobs^^
Right now my boobs feel a little bit sore, is this normal? Should i massage them more gently? I mean, I am not brutal and it doesn't hurt, but they feel kind of tensed. Maybe they need more love Big Grin

Enjoy your weeend and again: thanks alot Smile

Always welcome Smile
For me they are still small i want bigger hahaha Big Grin :/
One day u will be also happy with your results Smile
And i am massaging my boobs since september but i never feel pain
Because I always apply very little pressure
If u are feeling pain or sensitivity so please don't touch nipples during
Massage
boobs need love and care and your precious time Smile
And just for u i update my pic sweety Smile

(06-02-2016, 06:32 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  

Lookin great

Thank u Smile

(06-02-2016, 06:32 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  

Lookin great

Thank u Smile

I have no idea, how you did the quoting, so I just reply normally Big Grin
Bigger is always better, I guess and since you already have your results and now where it can take you, its totally understandable that you want more Smile
Thanks a lot for updating the pic, it gave me a huge motivation burst!
Wow, you do it since september and they grew so much?! Thats impressive! So, maybe in 2, 3 month I will see results, too Smile
So, less pressure and more love to my little ones Big Grin I will remember it, when I start massaging this evening! I thought maybe more pressure makes more growth Blush Its so great to have someone to ask! Thanks a lot for all your advices!
Do you massage them always at the same time or does it differ?

Thanks a lot, my dear and enjoy your evening Smile))

(06-02-2016, 09:43 PM)Annibelli Wrote:  I have no idea, how you did the quoting, so I just reply normally Big Grin
Bigger is always better, I guess and since you already have your results and now where it can take you, its totally understandable that you want more Smile
Thanks a lot for updating the pic, it gave me a huge motivation burst!
Wow, you do it since september and they grew so much?! Thats impressive! So, maybe in 2, 3 month I will see results, too Smile
So, less pressure and more love to my little ones Big Grin I will remember it, when I start massaging this evening! I thought maybe more pressure makes more growth Blush Its so great to have someone to ask! Thanks a lot for all your advices!
Do you massage them always at the same time or does it differ?

Thanks a lot, my dear and enjoy your evening Smile))

When u post reply after that there are two options given at the end of your reply quote and report
if u are talking to specific person Select quote and reply Smile
And no problem if u didn't know about quoting Smile
I was also thinking like u that applying more pressure make them grow grow but thats totally wrong haha Big Grin
and no need to thanks i am always here to guide u Smile
U can massage for 30 minutes if u can do easily
I cant do massage continually for 30 minutes so i do 15 minutes in the.morning and 15 minutes in evening thats why i never feel i tired
Morning means any time but in morning
Evening means any time in evening but just for 15 minutes
Time thing doesn't matters actually
Actual thing is 30 minutes how u complete that 30 minuates in a day
Thats alllllll Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon