Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update guySs :p

(23-08-2016, 04:41 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(23-08-2016, 04:29 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Hi again Sweety Alissa! Congratulations on your growth!
I talked with you several months ago about massage. I've been doing it every day since March but I haven't seen much progress. About 1/2 -3/4 inch.. I'm wondering if massage just won't work any further for me. I wish I was making continuing progress like you are! But I'm going to keep at it anyway and hopefully things will change for me too!

Thank you so much again Smile
Are you following all my intructions as i said about massage?
I have been massaging since january with very little growth but i never loose hope

Well, I personally think that if you've grown 3 inches since January.. that's an amazingly huge amount of growth. I'd be ecstatic with that amount of increase! As far as how I'm massaging, I've been doing rotations and some Japanese style massage as well.. like pulling fatty tissue from back and sides towards the boobs. I usually average about 10 minutes in the morning and evening..

(23-08-2016, 05:50 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  
(23-08-2016, 04:29 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Hi again Sweety Alissa! Congratulations on your growth!
I talked with you several months ago about massage. I've been doing it every day since March but I haven't seen much progress. About 1/2 -3/4 inch.. I'm wondering if massage just won't work any further for me. I wish I was making continuing progress like you are! But I'm going to keep at it anyway and hopefully things will change for me too!

I have been massaging since january with very little growth but i never loose hope

Well, I personally think that if you've grown 3 inches since January.. that's an amazingly huge amount of growth. I'd be ecstatic with that amount of increase! As far as how I'm massaging, I've been doing rotations and some Japanese style massage as well.. like pulling fatty tissue from back and sides towards the boobs. I usually average about 10 minutes in the morning and evening..

i have been massaging since septemper 2015 but till january i gain 36 inch but january to up till now i havnt gain an inch but still i am massaging
i only do one massage technique

(23-08-2016, 06:16 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  

i have been massaging since septemper 2015 but till january i gain 36 inch but january to up till now i havnt gain an inch but still i am massaging

That's still a lot of inches in just one year! You're using deer massage, right? I haven't really seen an increase using that one. Do you think maybe it only works for certain people?

I am no expert in massages, but from what I read I got the impression, that if you react to massage at all, it happens in the first couple of months and later maybe the body gets used to that stimuli and does not react any moreHuh or not that well..just a thought..

maybe we should change the techniques from time to time..

(23-08-2016, 11:04 PM)rateset Wrote:  I am no expert in massages, but from what I read I got the impression, that if you react to massage at all, it happens in the first couple of months and later maybe the body gets used to that stimuli and does not react any moreHuh or not that well..just a thought..

You have a point there, rateset. It's probably similar to taking the same supplements all the time without giving your body an occasional few days off from them.. the body tends to "adapt" and then stops changing when it's used to the same old routine. I don't know if that principle applies to breast massage for everyone, but it's definitely possible that some of us would respond better if we switch it up every few months maybe?? What do some of you other massagers think of that idea?

(23-08-2016, 11:04 PM)rateset Wrote:  I am no expert in massages, but from what I read I got the impression, that if you react to massage at all, it happens in the first couple of months and later maybe the body gets used to that stimuli and does not react any moreHuh or not that well..just a thought..

I have answered this question so many times but again i will answer you And make my self clear no problem Smile
I dont agree with you because you said masssage in the first couple of months may give results but later may be the body gets used to that and does not give result
So answer is in your own question dear :p
I wana make you with my own example,
I gain 1 cup in 3 weeks then i gain another cup in 2 months
And then i gain 3rd cup size in 3 months and reached to 36 inch till january
In start changes occer in my body and within 3 weeks i gain cup size then after 3 weeks again i didnt gain cup size because my body gets used to that and didnt response with in 3 weeks thats why takes month,every cup takes months then periovs ones
all in this time period changes......
i m not full 37 but not 36 anymore january to up till now my breast pictuse are not same although i didnt gain cup size you can compare my january pic with recent pic then you will understand...

Breast Measurement Cup Size
7" A
7.5" Full A
8" B
8.5" Full B
9" C
9.5 full C

Measure your single breast if its 7 inches its an A cup I were 36inch with B cup not full B cup thats a big difference. in january my brest was 8 inch.
But i am still massaging thats why my breast is 8.5 inch Full B cup as i said i am in between 36 and 37 and according to this c cup is 9 inch

Many girls stop massaging they think that its not working but actually it works but very very very slow and body get used to massage thats why takes more time

(23-08-2016, 06:46 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  
(23-08-2016, 06:16 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  

That's still a lot of inches in just one year! You're using deer massage, right? I haven't really seen an increase using that one. Do you think maybe it only works for certain people?

Yeah i Am using deer massage......
I dont think that it works for certain person
My friend told me all this and guide i did and it works and then i never leave
So everybody here wants very quick results thats impossible and leave massage with in 3 months or less beacuse people gets bored very soon
And why i am think negative? that my breast are not growing anymore i should leave
hhaaha why not i think if my body response to massage then my body will responses later too

Compare both snaps
One is my recent pic and other is of month march 2016
now tell me is there any difference or same?? i didnt gain cup size but ny breast are growing still

I can totally see the difference, your breasts are definitely more round now! Nice job!

Thank you sooooo much.........
Thats why i compare both snaps to make u more clear

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon