Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update guySs :p

Oh, you have helped me a lot. I am much better about massaging. When I get lazy about it, I just remember the good progress I have seen on here.

great pics, sweetyalyssa!
Its so good to see your porgress!
I didn't get that great results during my 2nd and 3rd month and had a lot of stress, so I got a bit lazy and frustrated and didn't massage regulary. my mistake, i know ^^ But recently I kept up massaging every day 2 times again and since I saw your photos now, I am motivated again! I just have to prevent to get frustrated again measuring every day and not seeing any results. Next time I measure will be in 3 weeks from now, I hope my boobs respond again well to the massage and won't stuck like last time...
Anyhow, great work! Please send me some motivation Wink

enjoy your day Smile

(17-05-2016, 01:32 AM)charr Wrote:  Oh, you have helped me a lot. I am much better about massaging. When I get lazy about it, I just remember the good progress I have seen on here.

whenever yu need my help you can ask Smile
i didnt get lazy because i want bigger boobs and for that i always active Tongue Big Grin and i will post my pic every end of the month which helps you alot to never get lazy hahha Smile

(17-05-2016, 06:28 AM)Annibelli Wrote:  great pics, sweetyalyssa!
Its so good to see your porgress!
I didn't get that great results during my 2nd and 3rd month and had a lot of stress, so I got a bit lazy and frustrated and didn't massage regulary. my mistake, i know ^^ But recently I kept up massaging every day 2 times again and since I saw your photos now, I am motivated again! I just have to prevent to get frustrated again measuring every day and not seeing any results. Next time I measure will be in 3 weeks from now, I hope my boobs respond again well to the massage and won't stuck like last time...
Anyhow, great work! Please send me some motivation Wink

enjoy your day Smile

thank you ! Smile Smile
you can continue your massage routine again nothing wrong in that Smile
sometimes i also get lazy but i do becuase i want bigger boobs and thats why i dont miss massage even a single day
and stop measuring everyday.boobs dont grow overnite it takes some months..just massage and think positive as welll,your positive thinking also matters whenever you do somthing
anyways
so continue massage no matter what,
good luck Smile Smile

Nice pep talk, coach sweety! :]
Exclamation 

Thanks a lot sweetyalyssa!
I try my best to stay motivated and keep the routine. I guess you get more motivated the more growth you have but that takes some time..
Anyhow, thanks a lot for your motivation all the time and the great photos! Smile

(06-05-2016, 07:46 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  hi everyone Smile Smile
my cell phone has broken thats why i cant update my recent picture
here is my recent picture of my boobbsss Tongue Big Grin Big Grin

wow !
gorgeous !

your thread is a motivation for me ( I am sure that you used to this Tongue )

I did massage with the same simple way you did in the past and I got a good result ( one cup size ) , but with a lot of pain ( because of stimulating prolactin ) .

Now I am pregnant Dodgy and do not know what i have to do !

(22-05-2016, 06:13 PM)oovoa Wrote:  
(06-05-2016, 07:46 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  hi everyone Smile Smile
my cell phone has broken thats why i cant update my recent picture
here is my recent picture of my boobbsss Tongue Big Grin Big Grin

wow !
gorgeous !

your thread is a motivation for me ( I am sure that you used to this Tongue )

I did massage with the same simple way you did in the past and I got a good result ( one cup size ) , but with a lot of pain ( because of stimulating prolactin ) .

Now I am pregnant Dodgy and do not know what i have to do !
and you
Thankssss dear Smile Smile Smile
Hahhahaha Big Grin

That's good you get good results but with a lot of pain that's not good
Massage never gives you pain If tu you are applying so much pressurewith your hands,during my periods when I massage then I feel some pain in my back but I didn't stop massaging lol that's totally normal thing because nothing happens
Again I will say please apply very very lite pressure if you feel pain this means that you are doing something is wrong

You gain one cup size and if you stop massaging then you may loose this one cup size because you have to continue massaing for 5-6 months for permanent results and body also get used to it

And you are pregnant,Congratssss Smile
In pregnancy breast size also increases ,massage is not harmful if you do in pregnancy but you can ask from your doctor Smile and then you can massage Smile
Good luck !

(19-05-2016, 06:13 PM)Annibelli Wrote:  Thanks a lot sweetyalyssa!
I try my best to stay motivated and keep the routine. I guess you get more motivated the more growth you have but that takes some time..
Anyhow, thanks a lot for your motivation all the time and the great photos! Smile

Always welcome
If someone gain cup size with massage It's.means that in future you can gain 3 or 4 cup sizes easily...
You can easily see this thing from the very start
And if u gain cup size you have to be very patent
You get motivated from your growth only
And if you gain cup size....keep in mind this thing tht if if gain one cup size you can gain any cup size you want but......this requires time..time..and time
You should only give time and that's enough and when you give time
you get results Smile

(19-05-2016, 10:06 AM)charr Wrote:  Nice pep talk, coach sweety! :]

Thank you char,,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon