Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

People doing NBE while sexually active and cannot get pregnant please help me out

Ok long story short I got myself into a relationship Big Grin and we both want to have sex. I'm currently taking BO and Maca I heard maca makes you fertile which scares me
So do I have to take extra precautions will using a male and female condom suffice
Thanks and sorry for being so ignorant I haven't done it beforeRolleyesso yeahBig Grin

Congrats on your new relationship, how exciting! Smile
As for having sex, I think a male condom should be enough, IF used at all moments (no Just let me go inside for a few seconds without protection - that is when you get pregnant!) I´ve been using condoms for over 20 years because I can´t stand the effects of oral BC, and I´ve never had any unwanted pregnancy with them.

I imagine a male and female condom used together might be a problem, that would be like rubbing two rubber things together: they get stuck. Too much stuck friction can even lead to ripping of the material and that´s exactly what you dont want to happen.

Anyway, that´s just my two cents, perhaps someone else wants to comment.

(22-09-2015, 07:08 PM)Bibi Wrote:  Congrats on your new relationship, how exciting! Smile
As for having sex, I think a male condom should be enough, IF used at all moments (no Just let me go inside for a few seconds without protection - that is when you get pregnant!) I´ve been using condoms for over 20 years because I can´t stand the effects of oral BC, and I´ve never had any unwanted pregnancy with them.

I imagine a male and female condom used together might be a problem, that would be like rubbing two rubber things together: they get stuck. Too much stuck friction can even lead to ripping of the material and that´s exactly what you dont want to happen.

Anyway, that´s just my two cents, perhaps someone else wants to comment.

Thanks a lot have you done NBe while sexually active just curious

Yes but I have no experience with maca or BO, though.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that you CAN get pregnant while on your period, especially if you´re extra fertile so never never forget to use a condom!

(22-09-2015, 08:52 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  So do I have to take extra precautions will using a male and female condom suffice

Congratulations!

NBE won't increase your fertility by any significant degree (a lot of NBE schemes actually decrease fertility due to overloading your body with estrogen) so as long as you are using a condom safely you should be fine- NEVER use both a male and a female condom at the same time though- they are not designed to be used together and will rip.

While this might be a bit doom and gloom here is a chart of the failure rate of many different kinds of birth control over time (condoms and the pill have something like a 0.5% failure rate, but that's per coitus so over time they build up the risk).

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/....html?_r=0

(25-09-2015, 08:53 AM)LyraL Wrote:  
(22-09-2015, 08:52 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  So do I have to take extra precautions will using a male and female condom suffice

Congratulations!

NBE won't increase your fertility by any significant degree (a lot of NBE schemes actually decrease fertility due to overloading your body with estrogen) so as long as you are using a condom safely you should be fine- NEVER use both a male and a female condom at the same time though- they are not designed to be used together and will rip.

While this might be a bit doom and gloom here is a chart of the failure rate of many different kinds of birth control over time (condoms and the pill have something like a 0.5% failure rate, but that's per coitus so over time they build up the risk).

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/....html?_r=0

Oh dear I'm a bit scared now you mean the risk builds up by adding the percentages

I do not believe using NBE makes you more fertile. But if you are really concerned, I would combine the diaphragm or cap with the condom and not the female and male condoms. Male and female condoms might rub against each other.

The failure rates given for the condom and the pill are based on the Pearl index, which is instances of pregnancy per year per 10,000 couples afaik. 0.5% means 0.5 of couples will get pregnant that year, using an average frequency of 1 time per week for average people.

If you go the pill route, I don't think saw palmetto can be part of your routine. But there are other options, such as the contraceptive gel which can be used with condoms.

Actually, It does Make You More Fertile.IfYour Hormones Are Balancing Out Correctly.

Especially If One Is Taking Bovine Ovary. It Nourishes The Ovaries Which Make The Glands Produce Hormones. And If She's Already A Healthy Young Woman With A Regular Cycle, Then She's Going To More Likely Produce More Hormones Than Average.

That's The.Point Of Taking Substances Like Bovine Ovarian. ToHelp The Reproductive Organs. Fish Eggs etc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon