Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vibration

So I don't know if you guys read about that new vibrating bra being tested and released soon over in the U.S. I'd love to get one myself but am sore for waiting. Not to mention the sticker price promises to be crazy.

Now check this out. What if another method was used instead of a bra vibrator? Like, a back massager or something? What do you guys think? Worth a shot?

(19-09-2015, 04:42 PM)Orangepeels Wrote:  So I don't know if you guys read about that new vibrating bra being tested and released soon over in the U.S. I'd love to get one myself but am sore for waiting. Not to mention the sticker price promises to be crazy.

Now check this out. What if another method was used instead of a bra vibrator? Like, a back massager or something? What do you guys think? Worth a shot?

I believe there are already knockoffs (well not knockoffs) but there are vibrating bras from the Chinese retailers.
Whats interesting though is they have no backing or evidence that their product works where as this article states "staggering results" from all women tested or near enough. Its enough to prompt me to go look at the feedback on the likes of amazon though and see if anyone has claimed they have worked.
I wonder what his technology is though? Although I suspect he was creative enough to be able to get it into the bra cups whatever his technology may be.
I personally think it may be all about circulation??.. So if you could be creative enough to find a muscle relaxer pad or vibration device for say your back or legs or shoulders (I know they sell devices like this) and apply it to your breasts it would certainly do something?

I think Ella is right with circulation and stimulation. I def think such devices could be a beneficial add to massages but I think if you over do it and the vibration level is to high you ''might'' loose breast tissue. You also had these vibrating plates for weight loss you had to stand on it and it kind off vibrated your fat away. Though there also is this vibrating touch massage(just with your hands)which I liked and I thought it helped me bits too. I cant wait until the E-bra comes out btw, I'd like to try it!

(19-09-2015, 11:47 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  I think Ella is right with circulation and stimulation. I def think such devices could be a beneficial add to massages but I think if you over do it and the vibration level is to high you ''might'' loose breast tissue. You also had these vibrating plates for weight loss you had to stand on it and it kind off vibrated your fat away. Though there also is this vibrating touch massage(just with your hands)which I liked and I thought it helped me bits too. I cant wait until the E-bra comes out btw, I'd like to try it!
So wise Hannah. Very good point.
But agreed also looking forward to the bra being made available.

vibrating bra..
http://bravibrator.com/bra-vibrators.html
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/20...5.1.fJENIY
I wouldn't touch that last one with a 10ft pole though after getting a shock off some cheap tens device I got off these guys

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ho...5.1.fJENIY

(20-09-2015, 12:09 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-09-2015, 11:47 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  I think Ella is right with circulation and stimulation. I def think such devices could be a beneficial add to massages but I think if you over do it and the vibration level is to high you ''might'' loose breast tissue. You also had these vibrating plates for weight loss you had to stand on it and it kind off vibrated your fat away. Though there also is this vibrating touch massage(just with your hands)which I liked and I thought it helped me bits too. I cant wait until the E-bra comes out btw, I'd like to try it!
So wise Hannah. Very good point.
But agreed also looking forward to the bra being made available.

Thanks hun, though after my message yesterday I started ''investegating'' bit more. Then I looked closely at the before and after pictures in the link from Orangepeels.. And I think it might be a bit of a scam. Also the it is safe for environment comment from the boyfriend-designer of the bra. It doesnt really sounds reliable. Though for 30 bugs I'd try it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon