Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Push Up Bra

I realize this is a forum for natural breast enhancement so there is no need for a push up bra, but I figured there must be some women who have resorted to push up bras prior to NBE. That being said, What is your favorite push up bra for creating cleavage?

I know the Victoria's Secret Bombshell bra is frequently mentioned, but I can't affford that as an 18 year old with no job. What is the next best thing (preferably not from VS)?

(19-09-2015, 09:50 AM)BewbieNewbie Wrote:  I realize this is a forum for natural breast enhancement so there is no need for a push up bra, but I figured there must be some women who have resorted to push up bras prior to NBE. That being said, What is your favorite push up bra for creating cleavage?

I know the Victoria's Secret Bombshell bra is frequently mentioned, but I can't affford that as an 18 year old with no job. What is the next best thing (preferably not from VS)?

This one is as close to the bombshell ive found.
It gives you id say at least 1 1/2 cup size increase and its $6 with free shipping.
Just type in push up bra at Aliexpress and you'll find plenty!
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Female-Un...90070.html

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon